Morrissey Central TONIGHT, AT 8.PM (April 27, 2020)

"TONIGHT, AT 8.PM, LET'S ALL STAND AT OUR GATES AND CLAP FOR THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO EAT ANIMALS. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAVING THE WORLD". Morrissey.

https://www.tremr.com/Fiona-Dodwell...nd-the-animal-kingdom-when-truth-is-unpopular

Related item:

Morrissey's personality is completely typical of what happens when one parent completely idolises you and the other shuns you. I used to work with someone just the same - absolutely everything becomes a battle for self-esteem.

What makes you think his father shuns him? I thought they were in touch with each other these days. But he's obviously his mother's boy, the idolisation is mutual.

At seven PM in Manhattan it sounds like the screams as the Titanic went under. I'm not being funny. It's awful.

I don't think he is a terrible man . He is just still immature and out of touch....in a way. :paranoid:
He is not out of touch. In the exploitation of billions of contained animals as livestock, any respected Virologists would agree with him. If the message made people think and talk, it is effective & smart, hardly immature.

Morrissey is posting all of those crass, childish things proudly. That's showing you something of his inner thoughts.
He is 60.
What does it say about someone who spends their time, here, on a person they dislike? Are you 60?

I CLAPPED ! :clap:

Mozzy did you hear me? :love:

Actually, he's half right. Let's clap for those who choose not to eat animals and not have any children. These are the people who are saving the world.

At seven PM in Manhattan it sounds like the screams as the Titanic went under. I'm not being funny. It's awful.
NY seems to be really badly affected by Covid, especially poorer people. A couple of my work colleagues in London know personally friends and family that have died in NY.

He is not out of touch. In the exploitation of billions of contained animals as livestock, any respected Virologists would agree with him. If the message made people think and talk, it is effective & smart, hardly immature.

Clapping at 8. pm is a very convincing message. And Morrissey Central is great place for those kind of messeges :)

Don't get me wrong , I love animals , i don't eat them , i hate how chinese treat animals but let's be serious ...

Is he posting such messages with the ulterior motive being martyrdom for his narcissistic self.

Is he posting such messages with the ulterior motive being martyrdom for his narcissistic self.
Far from it. Apart from animal rights, which Moz advocates of, he knows about the impact that mass meat production and consumption has on climate change.

That's the reason why he posts this kind of message. To acknowledge those who don't eat meat. Why not? That attitude doesn't mean he does not acknowledge and respect essential workers who expose themselves to Coronavirus during the lockdowns.

Health frontline workers are essential and must be praised. What we must not forget is that there are other essential workers (about 28 categories) who are not being publicly acknowledged.

yeah, right...whilst singing 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' and holding up the cover of the latest corpsed Morrissey solo album so the world will realise why they are being insolent and ridiculous in not giving a f*** about what this clown thinks or says in relation to a pandemic and lockdown which he studiously ignored whilst he could still haul his scrawny arse across the stage for cash..

what an absolute f***ing prat...what will Morrissey be wearing whilst he's clapping the Vegans he peridocally pretends to be for clicks and money? His cashmere jumper? His wool coat? Or what other item of Corpsetarian Torture-Slaughter 'fashion' this delusional dingbat wears whilst pontificating that 'Meat Is Murder'. Your hypocrisy is murderous, mate. Go jump in a lake weighed down with the suitcases of leather shoes and jackets you wore over decades of total numpty f***ery and lies. ..

Andy

aka: BrummieBoy

#VegAnarchyInTheUK

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-wears-alexander-mcqueen-cardigan-wool-cashmere-on-c-à-vous.140920/

download.jpg
download (1).jpg

Yet..........here you are...........on a dedicated website. Sad...for you that is.
The dedicated fan website is Morrissey-Central. This is a secondary site that was set up to discuss all manners Morrissey. He’s not here, Felcher-Boy. He’s over on the other site. If you can’t deal with rational discourse from differing perspectives, why not go blow sunshine up his ass over there?

This forum is a bastion of free speech. Don’t like it? Kick rocks, bitch.

Fak Arf.

What does it say about someone who spends their time, here, on a person they dislike? Are you 60?
We’re you under the impression that this was some kind of “safe space” for half-wit f***-tards to avoid being called out for the nonsense they spew?

Fak Arf

I CLAPPED ! :clap:

Mozzy did you hear me? :love:
No. Morrissey didn’t hear you. Read the bumper-sticker on his Mini. He only brakes for Morrissey.

Besides, he was deafened by his cashmere mask and face covering, halfway through a wheel of Kerrygold and balls-deep in whomever carry’s his f***ing groceries these days.

...and not even the courtesy of a reach-around for the poor fella. Shame

People in many cities in several countries are practicing a show of respect for healthcare workers by clapping. It’s a wonderful show of adulation, at a time when coming together - whilst apart - is a sign of solidarity.

Morrissey’s decades of self-serving expropriation of cultural and social nuances are already reason enough to call him out. The expropriation of this practice for his own personal gain is disgusting. Scum of the earth level stuff. ...and a few twee c***s on here are acting as if it’s a new form of “animal rights” protest.

Right! Can you lot kindly stick to throwing fake-blood at naked waifs? You’ve already got the market cornered on that. Leave the clapping to those of us with a stake in and sense of humanity. The rest of you are free to walk into a Florida swamp and enjoy being consumed by the gentle creatures who dwell there.

Fak Arf.

yeah, right...whilst singing 'Everyday Is Like Sunday' and holding up the cover of the latest corpsed Morrissey solo album so the world will realise why they are being insolent and ridiculous in not giving a f*** about what this clown thinks or says in relation to a pandemic and lockdown which he studiously ignored whilst he could still haul his scrawny arse across the stage for cash..

what an absolute f***ing prat...what will Morrissey be wearing whilst he's clapping the Vegans he peridocally pretends to be for clicks and money? His cashmere jumper? His wool coat? Or what other item of Corpsetarian Torture-Slaughter 'fashion' this delusional dingbat wears whilst pontificating that 'Meat Is Murder'. Your hypocrisy is murderous, mate. Go jump in a lake weighed down with the suitcases of leather shoes and jackets you wore over decades of total numpty f***ery and lies. ..

Andy

aka: BrummieBoy

#VegAnarchyInTheUK

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-wears-alexander-mcqueen-cardigan-wool-cashmere-on-c-à-vous.140920/

View attachment 56189 View attachment 56190
That’s a nice cardigan, Grandpa Munster is wearing there. Is that vegan? ...and who knew that he was friends with Billy Crystal?

Does he want us to know he owns a ‘gate’? That’s very classy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom