Top ten David Bowie music videos

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!

because that is one sexy old man. (would've preferred 'thursdays child' at #10 but youtube would not allow it)

his gaze!! his profile!!

his dancing!! also i dont care what anyone says, this is a GREAT song!!

corporate sexiness. david bowie means BUSINESS in that suit!!

love the part with him singing with mick and looking AMAZING!!

david bowie makes the SEXIEST worldy weary aryan

what a little darling

so sexily playful and tragic. love the part where he's walking in the streets with his followers

because that is one sexy old man. (would've preferred 'thursdays child' at #10 but youtube would not allow it)

his gaze!! his profile!!

his dancing!! also i dont care what anyone says, this is a GREAT song!!

corporate sexiness. david bowie means BUSINESS in that suit!!

love the part with him singing with mick and looking AMAZING!!

david bowie makes the SEXIEST worldy weary aryan

what a little darling

so sexily playful and tragic. love the part where he's walking in the streets with his followers

Kinda liked China Girl, but they never would have gotten away with those huge smiles if they had teeth like mine.

nope! its about david. its davids day! you can have your day too but it's not on davids day. get it?!?!?!?
The birthday boy, yes, I see. On my birthday, you can watch all my memoir videos!

okay but for now buzz off unless you have something to say about dreamydave
I used to listen to him in a straight laced foster home just outside Montreal, when I was 12. I think the album was called Space Oddity. It had that song about sitting in a tin can on it. It was okay, at the time. They kept a few rabbits in their basement. I wasn't there for long though, so I never got familiar with them. Next thing I knew, it was a very different style of music he was making. I saw a movie about a junkie called Christiane F, where Cat People featured. Oh no, that was Heroes. It was the movie Cat People I'm thinking of, with Natasia Kinski,...ah, I may be getting my facts wrong, but that line "putting out the fire, with gasoline", I remember that in it, and Malcolm McDowell.

Then he came out with Fashion, and Let's Dance, and China Girl, which didn't much appeal to me. I found them jarring.

Also, I have very nice teeth. Naturally straight and white! But of course y'all knew that already from the selfies I keep posting of me eating ice cream!

Also, I have very nice teeth. Naturally straight and white! But of course y'all knew that already from the selfies I keep posting of me eating ice cream!
i have very nice teeth too!!! every dentist always marvels that i've never had braces (because theyre naturally so straight!)! even my wisdom teeth came in perfectly!!

(they're a little yellow though because i have translucent enamel and drink instant coffee with way too many scoops of powder in each cup which im a little sensitive about. id like to get them whitened one day soon :o)

i have very nice teeth too!!! every dentist always marvels that i've never had braces (because theyre naturally so straight!)! even my wisdom teeth came in perfectly!!

(they're a little yellow though because i have translucent enamel and drink instant coffee with way too many scoops of powder in each cup which im a little sensitive about. id like to get them whitened one day soon :o)
What happened to the French press your sis got you?

My dentist told me that coffee, tea and red wine etc isn't a problem. The thing that causes teeth to go yellow is sugar because sugar destroys the enamel (sugar is acidic and weakens the enamel) and that's when they get stained. Apart from the occasional baklava and halva binges I eat very little sugary things, so I believe him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom