TTY - Morrissey statement - Hannover, Germany

Hannover, Germany - true-to-you.net

Following the recent predictable attacks of influenza, both the team and I were ecstatic at last night's reception at Hannover. We are very grateful to the crowd for such a huge boost, and we are thrilled to resume what has (sneezes aside) been a triumphant tour for World peace is none of your business. Our thanks will outlive time.
Bass player Solomon is on "compassionate leave", and our new bass player is Mando Lopez, to whom we are instantly indebted.
Our covered wagon rolls onwards ...

Morrissey
Hamburg, Germany
6 November 2014

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TTY - Morrissey Statement - Hannover, Germany - 6 November 2014

Well at least he recognizes that the "flu outbreak" was predictable.

"Compassionate leave"???

Why is he in Hamburg?

death in family? child being born?

"compassionate leave"

The quotation marks say everything.

Sounds like he can come back when he apologizes for taking a swing at the boss.

And WHERE in Hamburg is he? Because that's where I'm based... My left leg for a clue...

There's no fire without smoke

If his wife was heavily pregnant why would go on tour?

Something is up.

Well, whatever "compassionate leave" means, I hope it's not anything terrible. For me it conjures images of white coats and lobotomies, but maybe I'm just a pessimist.

And on a teenage girl note, the thought of Morrissey sneezing is adorable.

"Compashernate Leave." Funny how he never bothered to say anything at all when Alain fell ill.

"Compashernate Leave." Funny how he never bothered to say anything at all when Alain fell ill.

There is not much to read into here with regard to a statement(s). Although Alain was as dizzy as a chimp on ice skates most of the time, you must remember during that tour (when AW left) mobile fax machines were hardly de rigueur at the time of his departure.

Well, whatever "compassionate leave" means, I hope it's not anything terrible. For me it conjures images of white coats and lobotomies, but maybe I'm just a pessimist.

And on a teenage girl note, the thought of Morrissey sneezing is adorable.

I bet he has a husky, deep sneeze since he's a big dude.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom