TTY: Saving Madison - video posted by Direct Action Everywhere / Facebook

Genetically pigs are our closest related non-human animal.
They are more clever than dogs and more sensitive than many humans.

I'm happier to be related to pigs than with some people I'm genetîcally related to.

You may have read Animal Farm one to many times.

Maybe the psycho troll who says F to you and the animals is the same one who got ejected from the concert.

#MeatIsMurder

Btw, anger isn't sexy, but I am sure your "f*** that pig" is a real hit with the ladies.
Morrissey has a message for you, the first 45 seconds are for you.

Everything you said makes total sense and this should be left on the other website, it's not news related to his tour or new album or anything that has to do with Morrissey then it shouldn't be on here.

Of course we're gonna have people here say because Morrissey had Julia put it up on her site so it's Morrissey related whatever it's not, I'm here as a Morrissey fan, not a animal abuse seeking information fan I come here to see news about Morrissey not pigs or cows being killed if I want to do that I'll go on Peta website or some other animal planet website or whatever.

This is Morrissey solo not Hog solo or The Pigs or This Carming Cow. Let True to you report this and actually give them some antonymy because everything that's on there is linked here so it's like why even bother going on that site if you automatically put it up here. I know I never bother going to the True to you website for any info because I know it will be linked and posted up on Morrissey solo.

Do you really think it has nothing to do with Morrissey? It's just like twitter, for example, where people follow artists not only to see about their music/whatever work on, but to see their thoughts on other things as well.
I'm talking just for myself but i like to see all the things he wants to share, related to his music or not.

Everything you said makes total sense and this should be left on the other website, it's not news related to his tour or new album or anything that has to do with Morrissey then it shouldn't be on here.

Of course we're gonna have people here say because Morrissey had Julia put it up on her site so it's Morrissey related whatever it's not, I'm here as a Morrissey fan, not a animal abuse seeking information fan I come here to see news about Morrissey not pigs or cows being killed if I want to do that I'll go on Peta website or some other animal planet website or whatever.

This is Morrissey solo not Hog solo or The Pigs or This Carming Cow. Let True to you report this and actually give them some antonymy because everything that's on there is linked here so it's like why even bother going on that site if you automatically put it up here. I know I never bother going to the True to you website for any info because I know it will be linked and posted up on Morrissey solo.
Yah well Moz Solo is a great site because it posts everything. Lots of people don't go to True To You so I'm glad that stuff gets posted here. If you don't like it then dont look at it. Fairly simple really.

But let True-to-You carry this. Let that be that websites purpose. If people are interested in these random postings, videos, pictures...let them go to that site.

Let's talk about Morrissey.

Kindly,

True-to-you? I haven't went to that site in years.

Yah well Moz Solo is a great site because it posts everything. Lots of people don't go to True To You so I'm glad that stuff gets posted here. If you don't like it then dont look at it. Fairly simple really.

if we don't like it and then dont look at it? Why, your parents and the rest of the world were forced to have to look at your ugly mug.

Btw, anger isn't sexy, but I am sure your "f*** that pig" is a real hit with the ladies.

ohhhh moz, that was sooooooo masterful :love:

Genetically pigs are our closest related non-human animal.
They are more clever than dogs and more sensitive than many humans.

I'm happier to be related to pigs than to some people I'm genetically related to.

Have you never heard of primates? You know, gorillas, orangutans, monkeys, etc. Chimpanzees are genetically our closest living relatives - and no, they're not human...

What has to happen to you in life to post this?
It's crude, heartless, and trashy.
You obviously don't deserve to be on this planet. Please take your own life.

Yet you deserve to be on this planet when you call for someone's death? Sounds crude, heartless, and trashy to me. If you haven't got the guts to do the deed yourself then you should shut your piehole.

Well neither is your mom but it didn't stop the guy who turned out to be your dad from smashing her. The only message Morrissey sends out is the message that he has all you idiots as his manipulated pawns, and I have to give him credit, he's got you guys as brainless morons who don't think for themselves. Your the type of fan that would bash this website if it put out anything negative about Morrissey, and that just shows me how retarded you are and that your programmed and conditioned very well.

Yet you deserve to be on this planet when you call for someone's death? Sounds crude, heartless, and trashy to me. If you haven't got the guts to do the deed yourself then you should shut your piehole.

Anyone who watches the video and doesn't feel sympathy is a sociopath, plain and simple. Unfortunately, humans become them. Strange how animals don't become sociopaths.

What has to happen to you in life to post this?
It's crude, heartless, and trashy.
You obviously don't deserve to be on this planet. Please take your own life.

Relax Captain Planet what are you gonna do hit me with kids tooth paste, you gonna take me down with the rest of the planeteers you gonna combine your virgin powers of Loneliness, Sexlessness, Depression, Egotist, and idiocy.As I can see you've never faced adversity in your sad life or the experience of being with another person

Relax Captain Planet what are you gonna do hit me with kids tooth paste, you gonna take me down with the rest of the planeteers you gonna combine your virgin powers of Loneliness, Sexlessness, Depression, Egotist, and idiocy.As I can see you've never faced adversity in your sad life or the experience of being with another person
yer lame. seriously.

what pish from senior life,of course it has relevance,
its what Morrissey is,hes devoted his life to this cause and will never stop.very powerful video,you can see the sadness in the eyes and if you cant then your heartless.
If you re-read my post, never, was in insinuated that I couldn't see the pain in the pig's eyes. In fact, I noticed it, and was going to mention it, because it is very sad. Incredibly sad.

And I know it has relevance to Morrissey, and his followers, including me. The point I was trying to make was that it was a video put on True-to-You. It had no caption, or comment from Morrissey himself. It's been done. It's been said. It's not news. In my opinion, let it rest, and stay at TTY. If Morrissey would have said something concerning the video; how exactly it made him feel, or what particular emotion he had for that particular video, etc...then it's news.

Admittedly, I don't understand the point. It doesn't make me right or wrong. The opening of my post was that I am having a hard time understanding...

Respectfully, don't associate me with being heartless if you can't dissect a post intellectually.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom