TTY: UNITED KING-DUMB - Fivers are Murder

Per Moz via TTY:

UNITED KING-DUMB - true-to-you.net
2 December 2016

39461_unknown_1.jpg

If it had been revealed by the Bank of England that the new British Five Pound note contained slices of cat or dog, the country would be in an uproar. But because we have been trained to accept the vicious slaughter of cows, sheep and pigs, the UK media can only make light of the use of tallow in the new British fiver because animal slaughter is thought to be outside of the human grasp and concern. However, whether you care about animals or not, the use of their sliced bodies in the new five pound note evokes a mood and a vibration that displays a gaping hole in human intelligence and in the human race as a compassionate idea. It also tells us that the Bank Of England has no understanding of doing anything in our time that revives the human image from basic savagery. If you feel that the use of animal flesh should not be a moral issue, then you should assert your conviction by donating your own body to the Bank Of England for decorative use in future five pound notes.

MORRISSEY
2 December 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew this was coming. It's amazing what horse shit some people spout. Even the Bank Of England spokesperson got this wrong. There is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There is a fatty acid fraction which might have come from tallow, might have come from palm, might have come from a petroleum source. Essentially it would be present as part of, for example, an imidazoline derivative, an ester, or whatever requires a C16-C18 fatty acid fraction source. To repeat - there is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There's a couple of other things to note here - suppose the source was animal - just suppose - then there's hundreds - literally hundreds of products that you're going to have to shun as well. In this case, the additive, quite possibly as an anti-static or lubricant function, is added at the polymer masterbatch stage. These fatty acid fractions are ubiquitous. And another thing, which a lot of people disagree with, but I personally do not - if you're going to kill an animal for meat, then you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. I have no problem wearing leather shoes. The animal is already dead for another reason. Same argument goes for rendered fat. All this on the back of the Bank Of England spokesman expounding on something they literally haven't the first clue about. And then a whole army of uninformed goons jump on it with righteous indignation. It's f***ing ridiculous.

How can anyone that says they wear leather because the animal is already dead be taken seriously? It had to be murdered first!

How can anyone that says they wear leather because the animal is already dead be taken seriously? It had to be murdered first!

So you would rather the animal be harvested of steaks, and the remainder tossed aside? You utterly missed my point. Go back and read it again. I said if you're going to kill an animal for meat you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. That is my view. You may disagree. All of which is beside the salient point here.

I knew this was coming. It's amazing what horse shit some people spout. Even the Bank Of England spokesperson got this wrong. There is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There is a fatty acid fraction which might have come from tallow, might have come from palm, might have come from a petroleum source. Essentially it would be present as part of, for example, an imidazoline derivative, an ester, or whatever requires a C16-C18 fatty acid fraction source. To repeat - there is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There's a couple of other things to note here - suppose the source was animal - just suppose - then there's hundreds - literally hundreds of products that you're going to have to shun as well. In this case, the additive, quite possibly as an anti-static or lubricant function, is added at the polymer masterbatch stage. These fatty acid fractions are ubiquitous. And another thing, which a lot of people disagree with, but I personally do not - if you're going to kill an animal for meat, then you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. I have no problem wearing leather shoes. The animal is already dead for another reason. Same argument goes for rendered fat. All this on the back of the Bank Of England spokesman expounding on something they literally haven't the first clue about. And then a whole army of uninformed goons jump on it with righteous indignation. It's f***ing ridiculous.

Well that's funny as the guy who designed the notes said there was tallow in the notes , so did the bank of England.
So if Morrissey did get it wrong , it's hardly surprising.

The argument " lots of things contain tallow " isn't any argument at all you stupid twat

Well that's funny as the guy who designed the notes said there was tallow in the notes , so did the bank of England.
So if Morrissey did get it wrong , it's hardly surprising.

The argument " lots of things contain tallow " isn't any argument at all you stupid twat

Go back and read what I said. I said the Bank Of England spokesperson got it wrong. And I am right. Feel free to challenge any of the scientific points with actual evidence. And nowhere did I say lots of things contain tallow. I said lots of things contain the ubiquitous fatty acid fractions. Do stop talking about things you don't understand. You stupid twat.

So you would rather the animal be harvested of steaks, and the remainder tossed aside? You utterly missed my point. Go back and read it again. I said if you're going to kill an animal for meat you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. That is my view. You may disagree. All of which is beside the salient point here.

The salient point is that you said you would wear leather solely because the animal had already been murdered. It's there for all to read despite any spin you may attempt to add.

The salient point is that you said you would wear leather solely because the animal had already been murdered. It's there for all to read despite any spin you may attempt to add.

There's actually no point trying to reason with dullards like you. I've already told you twice, your comprehension skills are lower than a dachshund's cock.

I've already told you twice, your comprehension skills are lower than a dachshund's cock.

no need to debase dachsunds.

Looks like Morrissey now has a moral reason to give all his money away. A few millions in fivers...

"Sammy, do you know, I've only just realized, money is evil, so I've decided you're not getting any."

At long last, a caring gesture.

if you're going to kill an animal for meat, then you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible.

Again. That's some funny reasoning.

Why not have the courtesy of not killing animals in the first place.

I would rather the animal not be ' harvested' at all. By 'harvest' I believe you mean ' KILL'. If everyone stopped buying and using leather goods then the meat industry might have second thoughts about killing the animal for profit in the first place,for even they may see that killing the animal just for 'food' might not be as profitable to them. MAY BE.

And if YOU personally are going out and killing the animal skinning it and making your own shoes, then you're more of a 'man' then I imagined you to be. So few care to be reminded of what's on their plate and where it came from,and how it got there, never mind what's on their feet.

Was expecting this. Some good points about the clear & present hypocrisy in treatment of pets vs farm animals, but let down by the rage against the BoE without getting the full story. In fairness though, it was only recently reported that the Bank was entirely unaware of this issue when they first commissioned the notes, and if it's true that the contractor doesn't in fact know the actual composition of the materials, then the issue still stands.

I reckon with Trump being president now all he would talk about would be what a bad person tossey Trump is, but of course Morrissey's true hatred of "the UK" always reveals itself, showing his true colors in all his glory. Trump being president is better for Morrissey anyways because the property taxes on the Malibu home won't be going up. Hating England is what Morrissey lives for. This is why I will never understand why you Brit people are still in love with Steve after all these years.

Why should a Vegan (or any one else for that matter) HAVE to use a product (£ 5 notes in ths case ) made from animal fats just because the goverment say you HAVE 2 ?

Vegans dont use any products containing animal produce and that is there human right and freedom of chioce 2 be allowed 2 refuse 2 do so !

Its absolutey outrageous , what the goverment think they can get away with !

There is already a petition up and running !

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/outra...firms-new-5-notes-contain-animal-fat-6288819/

Per Moz via TTY:

UNITED KING-DUMB - true-to-you.net
2 December 2016

39461_unknown_1.jpg

If it had been revealed by the Bank of England that the new British Five Pound note contained slices of cat or dog, the country would be in an uproar. But because we have been trained to accept the vicious slaughter of cows, sheep and pigs, the UK media can only make light of the use of tallow in the new British fiver because animal slaughter is thought to be outside of the human grasp and concern. However, whether you care about animals or not, the use of their sliced bodies in the new five pound note evokes a mood and a vibration that displays a gaping hole in human intelligence and in the human race as a compassionate idea. It also tells us that the Bank Of England has no understanding of doing anything in our time that revives the human image from basic savagery. If you feel that the use of animal flesh should not be a moral issue, then you should assert your conviction by donating your own body to the Bank Of England for decorative use in future five pound notes.

MORRISSEY
2 December 2016.

All vegans should stop using money in protest.

Back
Top Bottom