TTY: UNITED KING-DUMB - Fivers are Murder

Per Moz via TTY:

UNITED KING-DUMB - true-to-you.net
2 December 2016

39461_unknown_1.jpg

If it had been revealed by the Bank of England that the new British Five Pound note contained slices of cat or dog, the country would be in an uproar. But because we have been trained to accept the vicious slaughter of cows, sheep and pigs, the UK media can only make light of the use of tallow in the new British fiver because animal slaughter is thought to be outside of the human grasp and concern. However, whether you care about animals or not, the use of their sliced bodies in the new five pound note evokes a mood and a vibration that displays a gaping hole in human intelligence and in the human race as a compassionate idea. It also tells us that the Bank Of England has no understanding of doing anything in our time that revives the human image from basic savagery. If you feel that the use of animal flesh should not be a moral issue, then you should assert your conviction by donating your own body to the Bank Of England for decorative use in future five pound notes.

MORRISSEY
2 December 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do facts and science mean anything to you? Or do you just believe made-up nonsense?

what's made up? Lanterns posted they have '120000 signatures by now'.

Uncle skinny pleeeease inform them !

did the bank of england spokesperson retract the statement?
You've not read above in this thread, have you? The Bank Of England Spokesman was wrong. For an explanation, read my posts in this thread. Or perhaps you'd like your unscientific indignation to prevail.

You've not read above in this thread, have you? The Bank Of England Spokesman was wrong. For an explanation, read my posts in this thread. Or perhaps you'd like your unscientific indignation to prevail.

so the fatty acid is in everything, so it was used in the process, the point is to find an alternative to this stuff.
find an alternative for palm oil to. it's ruing the rain forests. it's like mother theresa said skinny. "respond don't react".

so the fatty acid is in everything, so it was used in the process, the point is to find an alternative to this stuff.
find an alternative for palm oil to. it's ruing the rain forests. it's like mother theresa said skinny. "respond don't react".

Christ. You literally have no idea what you are talking about. You are fishing around for a reason.

On this, maybe not others, but on this occasion, I know what I am talking about. You do not.

Christ. You literally have no idea what you are talking about. You are fishing around for a reason.

On this, maybe not others, but on this occasion, I know what I am talking about. You do not.

Not doubting your credentials, but I couldn't find any corroborating news story to support it - all sources suggest that there may well be trace tallow in the material:

New £5 Note Row Over Tallow Blasted As ‘Absolutely Stupid’ By Polymer Note Inventor
“When they make the polymer they start out with pellets and I think it’s a coating on the pellets that comes in. The pellet is mainly polypropylene which is the main material they use, and then it’s made into a film and they stick two films together to get the thickness they want.

“So if there was any tallow in there at all, it’s buried in there. There’ll be trivial amounts of it in there.”

As the statement on TTY has rightly pointed out, focusing on the quantity of material present is entirely missing the point. There would indeed be uproar if there was dog or cat fat present instead, regardless of the fact that beef or other tallow can be present in other plastics.

Not doubting your credentials, but I couldn't find any corroborating news story to support it - all sources suggest that there may well be trace tallow in the material:

New £5 Note Row Over Tallow Blasted As ‘Absolutely Stupid’ By Polymer Note Inventor

As the statement on TTY has rightly pointed out, focusing on the quantity of material present is entirely missing the point. There would indeed be uproar if there was dog or cat fat present instead, regardless of the fact that beef or other tallow can be present in other plastics.

Please read my chemical posts. You, and others, are missing the point. There. Is. No. Tallow. There is no argument about this. It is fact. Molecules are immutable. I said it in this post...

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/tty-united-king-dumb-fivers-are-murder.138614/#post-1986986687

I knew this was coming. It's amazing what horse shit some people spout. Even the Bank Of England spokesperson got this wrong. There is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There is a fatty acid fraction which might have come from tallow, might have come from palm, might have come from a petroleum source. Essentially it would be present as part of, for example, an imidazoline derivative, an ester, or whatever requires a C16-C18 fatty acid fraction source. To repeat - there is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There's a couple of other things to note here - suppose the source was animal - just suppose - then there's hundreds - literally hundreds of products that you're going to have to shun as well. In this case, the additive, quite possibly as an anti-static or lubricant function, is added at the polymer masterbatch stage. These fatty acid fractions are ubiquitous. And another thing, which a lot of people disagree with, but I personally do not - if you're going to kill an animal for meat, then you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. I have no problem wearing leather shoes. The animal is already dead for another reason. Same argument goes for rendered fat. All this on the back of the Bank Of England spokesman expounding on something they literally haven't the first clue about. And then a whole army of uninformed goons jump on it with righteous indignation. It's f***ing ridiculous.

Thanks for pointing out the "righteous indignation" with self satisfied smug vitrol Uncle goof and thanks for informing us all that its okay for the slaughter to continue because its "ubiquitous" and that makes it okay - phew!

No ones cares about your ill informed world view.

Thanks for pointing out the "righteous indignation" with self satisfied smug vitrol Uncle goof and thanks for informing us all that its okay for the slaughter to continue because its "ubiquitous" and that makes it okay - phew!

No ones cares about your ill informed world view.

Thanks for the ad-hom. And your appalling comprehension. Now, how about addressing the fact at hand, that the point of the TTY post is based on bullshit? Oh, and thanks for telling me no one cares. Apart from you, heartface. One more thing - I said the fatty acid fractions were ubiquitous, not the slaughter, you f***ing dolt. And another thing. It's not a world-view. It's fact. And notice how I hyphenated ill-informed. That was the correct way. Thanks for your spectacularly badly-written input.

Last edited:
Thanks for the ad-hom. And your appalling comprehension. Now, how about addressing the fact at hand, that the point of the TTY post is based on bullshit? Oh, and thanks for telling me no one cares. Apart from you, heartface. One more thing - I said the fatty acid fractions were ubiquitous, not the slaughter, you f***ing dolt. And another thing. It's not a world-view. It's fact. And notice how I hyphenated ill-informed. That was the correct way. Thanks for your spectacularly badly-written input.

But Uncle of the one side of the argument is the spokesmen for the bank of England (someone in a good position to know) who suggest the fiver does contain animal and on the other hand there is you (a known goof) and you can't cite any evidence for your argument at all.

the bank of canada has confirmed that its polymer money may also have animal fat in it (same goes for australias polymer money):

"Polymer substrate used as a base for bank notes contains additives that help with the polymer manufacturing process, similar to many commercially available plastics," it said in an emailed statement.

"Our supplier of polymer substrate, Innovia Security, has confirmed to us that these additives may include extremely small amounts of tallow."

Last edited:
Nevermind the fiver....he really does need some new material.

I knew this was coming. It's amazing what horse shit some people spout. Even the Bank Of England spokesperson got this wrong. There is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There is a fatty acid fraction which might have come from tallow, might have come from palm, might have come from a petroleum source. Essentially it would be present as part of, for example, an imidazoline derivative, an ester, or whatever requires a C16-C18 fatty acid fraction source. To repeat - there is no tallow in 5 pound notes. There's a couple of other things to note here - suppose the source was animal - just suppose - then there's hundreds - literally hundreds of products that you're going to have to shun as well. In this case, the additive, quite possibly as an anti-static or lubricant function, is added at the polymer masterbatch stage. These fatty acid fractions are ubiquitous. And another thing, which a lot of people disagree with, but I personally do not - if you're going to kill an animal for meat, then you may as well do it the courtesy of using as much of it as possible. I have no problem wearing leather shoes. The animal is already dead for another reason. Same argument goes for rendered fat. All this on the back of the Bank Of England spokesman expounding on something they literally haven't the first clue about. And then a whole army of uninformed goons jump on it with righteous indignation. It's f***ing ridiculous.

Honestly, you should mention some scientific evidence to back up your claims and prove those (who are in doubt of your claims) wrong. Text on a post can only do so much to one's mind my dear friend.

I can understand your view about wearing leather, though in the grand scheme of the industry, YOU wearing leather contributes to the manufacturing of such product. Therefore, a blame can be based upon you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom