URBANUS

Oh my

Enough! or Too much
So, there is a non-registered user known as Urbanus who quotes each one of my posts and is only interested in talking about his micro-sized dick. If I do not answer, I get quoted twice, if I don't answer again, two more times....

The result of such thing threads getting derailed and becoming spam threads about the penis of the unregistered user from Sweden.

Why is it that these nonsensical posts get approved? There's threads and threads with pages and pages of "
Ok. Urbanus you have a small dick, you are bald and you are a rapist Ok" (a nonsensical phrase, even if it's true, that I have created as to reply always the same).

Can the moderators PLEASE stop approving these posts? I'm not joking about it. If not, do you consider that such thing is an example of "freedom of expression"? I don't think our rights are altered if those posts cease to exist.

So, there is a non-registered user known as Urbanus who quotes each one of my posts and is only interested in talking about his micro-sized dick. If I do not answer, I get quoted twice, if I don't answer again, two more times....

The result of such thing threads getting derailed and becoming spam threads about the penis of the unregistered user from Sweden.

Why is it that these nonsensical posts get approved? There's threads and threads with pages and pages of "
Ok. Urbanus you have a small dick, you are bald and you are a rapist Ok" (a nonsensical phrase, even if it's true, that I have created as to reply always the same).

Can the moderators PLEASE stop approving these posts? I'm not joking about it. If not, do you consider that such thing is an example of "freedom of expression"? I don't think our rights are altered if those posts cease to exist.
Still obsessed with me?

You were gone from here and now you need the drug that is me.

You replied twice to posts that were not from me and now you felt so stupid you had to start a thread you fake spaniard.

Spanish men are short but they have bigger dicks than those banana boat shipped losers in Argentina.

So you repeat my posts then wants ME banned?

Wow, the guy is an expert of myths and thinks being a pathological liar means he is a philosopher.Argentina drugs must be the best there is.

You had one job and that was to set me up with Countthree.

You came back for more after weeks and months away and the first thing you did was to respond to who you thougth was Urbanus when it was another anon on here who I actually argued with during the weeks when you were not here.

I doubt you can feel more stupid than you do now. I got under your skin and you have been ashamed of your small dick ever since.

Since everything goes, I will begin to post images of shit on the forum.
20130124_194427.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That. Wasn't. Needed.

20130124_194427.jpeg

mmmmmm baklava!

So she dumped your sorry ass for a horse polo aristocrat with manners.

Tough!

Is there blood in the shit or am I just an optimist?

20130124_194427.jpeg

I love vegetable soup!

I'm not weak stomached like some and I could probably hold it in my hand and smell it and go "mmm chocolate".

@Kewpie @davidt

Perhaps you could consider banning Oh My for his above post. I consulted the Terms and Rules, and in section 6 entitled 'Member Conduct' the first rule listed is:

"upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable"

His post certainly meets these criteria in bold. Even if he deletes said post I'm not sure that's good enough at this stage and a banning may be the only recourse that can be taken here, or at the very least a lengthy suspension.

@Kewpie @davidt

Perhaps you could consider banning Oh My for his above post. I consulted the Terms and Rules, and in section 6 entitled 'Member Conduct' the first rule listed is:

"upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable"

His post certainly meets these criteria in bold. Even if he deletes said post I'm not sure that's good enough at this stage and a banning may be the only recourse that can be taken here, or at the very least a lengthy suspension.
That means we're all f***ed.

That. Wasn't. Needed.

Approving the posts by Urbanus exactly on this thread was not needed either...
A lot of things are definitely not needed.
A bald rapist from Sweden is not needed and that's more vulgar than shit.

LOL

You really believe in the things you get told. What started off as banter turned you into a raging animal.

You've changed a lot since you were last here so it seems it is more to it than just a woman dumping you. Open your heart dude.

Haha how can someone lose it like you have?

Who did he rape?

as much as I dislike urbanus you probably shouldn't be saying he's a rapist though when you've nothing to substantiate that

His theory is that women have the intrinsic desire of being raped. So he enjoys destroying the self-esteem of women by psychologically torturing them and then it's easy for him to have sex.
Legally it's not rape. Morally it's rape. He is a rapist.
He explained how much he likes this practice many times here.

In short: a rapist.

His theory is that women have the intrinsic desire of being raped. So he enjoys destroying the self-esteem of women by psychologically torturing them and then it's easy for him to have sex.
Legally it's not rape. Morally it's rape. He is a rapist.
He explained how much he likes this practice many times here.

In short: a rapist.
Ummm are you sure he's not just trolling?

Tags
bald rapist smal dick urbanus
Back
Top Bottom