"Use a bidet" - parody of Panic & Everyday Is Like Sunday - coronavirus Morrissey

Everyday Is Like Sunday should be re-released right now.

I think the lyrics I wrote to Panic are far better.

"Any other artist would be Number One with this song RIGHT NOW.

Sincerely,

BOZ BOORER
GUSTAVO MANZUR
MANDO LOPEZ
JESSE TOBIAS
MATTHEW IRA WALKER"

Source, or just your opinion?

A fright that clown using Panic to say bull shit and show unpleasant thiings like when a human being cleans his fret,changes the letter that is untouchable for this filth?
Repulsive video!!! Nothing to do this guy is emetic:barf::barf::barf::barf::gun::gun::gun::gun:

The letters of Morrissey and the Smiths are untouchable!!!
This turbaned Amoeba is practicing the phrase that says"HUMAN STUPIDITY HAS NO LIMITS" !!!!

i never realized that when people say how europeans wash their dishes in the toilet that they were talking about a bidet. i always thought that they meant europeans washed their dishes in a normal toilet. although it makes more sense i will still not follow this european custom and will instead wash my dishes in the sink or actual washing machine.

What a load of poop! Why this site has to promote absolutely anything to do with Morrissey or the smiths no matter how banal it is, remains a source of pain to my eyes and ears. There was a time when it just reflected the Icon and the glory of the artist. Yes I look here for notifications etc and appreciate those facts. Please though can we avoid images of people on toilets impersonating our Idol....?..

What a load of poop! Why this site has to promote absolutely anything to do with Morrissey or the smiths no matter how banal it is, remains a source of pain to my eyes and ears. There was a time when it just reflected the Icon and the glory of the artist. Yes I look here for notifications etc and appreciate those facts. Please though can we avoid images of people on toilets impersonating our Idol....?..

Don't be so precious.

If you don't like it, scroll on.

SUPER AGREE WITH YOU !!!?
OF BAD TASTE!!!!!!!!??????

"use a bidet / use a bidet / use a bidet"

Brilliant! That's not leaving my head now.

been like this for years now.a music sites that has nothing to do with music anymore.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom