"Vauxhall And I" aborted re-release bonus tracks

Irregular Regular

Forget my fate.
Hipsterdisco claims the 5 bonus tracks from the scrapped Vauxhall re-issue were leaked by Mr Reynolds.
I don't remember this happening to be honest, but he has uploaded them here... :)

$_57a.jpg

Here is a cover I had made a while back.

Vauxhall%20Bonus_zps8p9rahmx.jpg

Enjoy!!

Hipsterdisco claims the 5 bonus tracks from the scrapped Vauxhall re-issue were leaked by Mr Reynolds.
I don't remember this happening to be honest, but he has uploaded them here... :)

$_57a.jpg

Here is a cover I had made a while back.

Vauxhall%20Bonus_zps8p9rahmx.jpg

Enjoy!!

Thank you so much for this IR!

IIRC, The threads about this were messy at the time and compounded by several leaks throughout the years.
So huge credit to the original posters - lost in the archive.
This might help.
IR's picture applied to them.
Regards,
FWD.

$_57a.jpg
(Not made from YouTube!).
https://www.sendspace.com/file/rh323y

Very few of the tracks from that aborted reissue series remain "in the wild," namely:

Little Man, What Now? (Acoustic version)
Hairdresser On Fire (Early version)
My Love Life (Full length version)
Such A Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference (Electric demo)
There Speaks a True Friend (Alternate version) - AKA a version without the abrupt ending

Very few of the tracks from that aborted reissue series remain "in the wild," namely:

Little Man, What Now? (Acoustic version)
Hairdresser On Fire (Early version)
My Love Life (Full length version)
Such A Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference (Electric demo)
There Speaks a True Friend (Alternate version) - AKA a version without the abrupt ending

Hi Jamie,

The full length version of My Love Life was officially released as a single in the US back in 1991. :)

On the other hand, to add to your list:
Get Off The Stage (alternate version) was going to be included in the bonus disc for Bona Drag and hasn't yet surfaced.
A bunch of Southpaw Grammar Miraval tracks haven't been leaked either, 3 or 4 from memory.

That's about it I think, solo material wise.

Cheers,

I.R.

Theres a fading version of "There's speaks a true friend" clocking at 2:31 though one can hear the track normally goes on...

I still think it's ridiculous that I'd Love To was left off the record, but Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning made it on.
Nah man - LS, GD is seriously one of my favorites off the album. I'm not joking.

Back
Top Bottom