Viv Nicholson on Vintage "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" Tee-Shirt

talkgray

attachment.php

I saw this tee on ebay a few years ago and decided not to purchase it because the collar was cut. Does anyone know where to find this shirt or one similar to it? It's one of the nicest Smiths shirts I've seen and I've been searching for one like it for years! At this point, I'd pretty much pay anything for it. Does anyone have any ideas?

It is very ugly. I think I seen a man desiring that same ugly shirt at the Aragon April 4th. I was there. I could sense the bad taste in fashion.. :p

attachment.php

I saw this tee on ebay a few years ago and decided not to purchase it because the collar was cut. Does anyone know where to find this shirt or one similar to it? It's one of the nicest Smiths shirts I've seen and I've been searching for one like it for years! At this point, I'd pretty much pay anything for it. Does anyone have any ideas?

People try their best to hate.

I constantly browse ebay for Morrissey/Smith shirts, and I have come across this shirt quite a few times. Don't sweat it so much. Just check ebay when you can, cus you WILL find this shirt. Trust me playboy.

Tags
heaven knows smiths shirt the smiths vintage tee viv nicholson
Back
Top Bottom