What is the appeal of Morrissey in 2016? Deep ass questions by Daniel Dylan Wray - Noisey/Vice

WHAT IS THE APPEAL OF MORRISSEY IN 2016? - Noisey/Music by Vice
DEEP ASS QUESTIONS
By Daniel Dylan Wray

The name Morrissey means a lot of things to a lot of different people, ranging drastically on a scale of icon to moron. Whilst his contributions to music, both through The Smiths and as a solo artist, have been undeniably huge, new levels of exacerbation are reached with every new Mozza interview, public statement or general reappearance he makes.

39048_IMG-3392.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever felt old well now you know you are after watching pictures of what his fans look like these days.

*shrug*

Talking about train wrecks, which one did your avatar , Bobby Smith, crawl from lately?
What's the appeal? Dwindling. Still love the music, but I'm mainly fascinated by the train-wreck anymore.

Talking about train wrecks, which one did your avatar , Bobby Smith, crawl from lately?
Hm. Let's see... The Cure just completed a massive nearly 8 month long US/European tour, no cancellations, nearly 3 hour sets every night with dozens of set changes from night to night...

Ageism against "Bobby Smith" cracks me up. Especially coming from a Morrissey fan. I know it's (comb)over... still he clings... I don't know what else he can comb... over, over, over, over, etc etc etc...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom