What song are you listening to right now?

I am on a 2-week-sick-leave now, which is nice, but of course the telephone will ring any minute with people from work asking 100 questions and making me feel guilty again. But I guess my doc knew what she did, and I must say, it was very nice talking to her. She is relatively new at the doc's office and specializes in infectiology, but I noticed that she was relieved not having to talk Corona again. So, yes, that's actually quite unusual, but I felt much better after the visit which lasted approx 20 minutes. I was surprised she had so much time available.

So, yes, I called in sick at work and now I am waiting for the backlash. In the meantime, I will go to bed and take the computer with me to watch some videos and films, and then sleep a lil bit inbetween. The video above reminds me of the beautiful time we had in Vina del Mar back then in 2012, me and the other girls from the model agency. Chile is such a great place. Our job was to add some bosom and well-groomed nails, hair and teeth to the first row. But let me think, the laundry has to be hung out too, and the baby is wailing. Yes, momma's coming. Have to call someone to remove the mould growth on the wallpaper in the living room later.

As I’ve been checking out some newish modern pop I found a few songs by artists that only had one or two songs. I know a lot of people just put out singles but some of these were from like 2014 and I’m guessing that nothings coming to follow it up and it got me thinking how these songs are probably by people who would’ve been in a college band or whatever. Never made it anywhere but got a nice experience out of it and something they can show there kids. It got me thinking about old punk compilations with bands who released a 10 inch and that was it for them and others like them only really existing to the people who had the record or a more likely heard them on some comp so I made a Spotify singles playlist meaning that only artists with one to three songs, about as many as you’d find on an old school single, are on it. Makes for a nice listen in the car

As much as I definitely enjoy solitude
I wouldn't mind perhaps
Spending little time with you
Sometimes, sometimes

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom