What songs are you obsessed with at the moment?

Munich Air Disaster 1958
My Life Is a Succession of People Saying Goodbye
That's how people grow up
Seasick, Yet still Docked
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out ( Live Anywhere)

Currently:
I Will See You In Far Off Places

Why why why why why?

(can't stop playing this damn song)

Trouble Loves Me. As always.

Now I'm addicted to watching the Benacaism (not spelt right I'm sure) clip on youtube. Heaven...

I've been obsessed with it in the past.. but it always keeps coming back "Girlfriend In A Coma" I know it's serious!

I was sitting on my bed yesterday observing the song, thinking, this song is creepishly beautiful, when he says "There were times when I could have strangled her" It sounds ao sincere and beautiful. It's chilling and I'll always love it.

All you need is me., because it is like it is going to explode but no I have to wait till :

"You don't like me, but you love me
Either way you're wrong
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone "

really love this song

for the last few weeks it's been mute witness. non-stop. also in heavy rotation: ammunition, dial-a-cliche, the operation, if you don't like me, don't look at me, (i'm) the end of the family line.

I Know Very Well How I Got My Name
Break Up the Family
What Difference Does It Make?
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore (always, always, always - one of my desert island picks fo' sho')
Trouble Loves Me
Skin Storm (whether I'm drunk & horny or not ... adding that to the desert island list)

The Never-Played Symphonies ... which is really, REALLY making me want a piano for my birthday (need to check craigslist)

Back
Top Bottom