Who will be interviewing Morrissey?

Who will be interviewing Morrissey?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poll was moved by mistake to Q&A forum which only allows 'question' type threads. It has been restored in the general forum as a poll.

Poll was moved by mistake to Q&A forum which only allows 'question' type threads. It has been restored in the general forum as a poll.

David I wish you stuck the poll up this anons ass, it’s most likely the same anon that’s always stirring the pot with starting these hateful threads

Possibly Angelito will be asking 🤯
if he is free from his crossword puzzles.🤒
Clown mods are likely the pollsters.:blushing:

Huh, so anybody can drop by and set up a poll?

Not exactly anyone🤒
If you are a hater troll YES :lbf:

if you happen to be Angelito OR Skinny :lbf:
two real and distinct digital entities then game on.(n)

I do not wish to tempt fate or predict the horrific, but I did see that tedious oaf Laurence Fox tweet about receiving a message of support from one of his heroes.
I don’t know if Fox is a fan or anything and I think it’s unlikely, but I do sincerely hope there isn’t any combining of the “cancelled” going on with Fox and Moz.

I do not wish to tempt fate or predict the horrific, but I did see that tedious oaf Laurence Fox tweet about receiving a message of support from one of his heroes.
I don’t know if Fox is a fan or anything and I think it’s unlikely, but I do sincerely hope there isn’t any combining of the “cancelled” going on with Fox and Moz.

Laurence would be dropping hints about an interview if it was him. He's a media creature.

The Fonx in ze Bonx there!

The ghost of Troubled Joe.

me, unless hes changed his number.

Back
Top Bottom