Why are some people so dull?

Why are some people dull and always complaining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah. I forgot that search links expire. It was a link to all of Helen Bach's previous posts.

Instead of 650 by 200 have you thought of images that work out to fall into the same mathematical scope in terms of area.

say...... 130,000 by 1? 1 by 130,000?

Wait - you know I am not serious - right?

Last edited:
ok, i've read about the issue. where is this big signature picture, i can't find it.

I suggest you to find a poll thread "petition to force NRitH to change his sig pic" on off-topic.

Last edited:
hmmm

Despite numerous warings has been given in last few weeks, Helen Bach kept harassing a user and given a 3 day time out.

If she doesn't stop misbehaving on the forums she'll be banned.

Last edited:
I know what you mean about sarcasm or irony. Being from Yorkshire, we constantly take the "piss" out of each other, it really is a form of endearment. But a lot of people on here just don't get it and think you are having a go at them and then you end up explaining that it wasn't meant literally. I find it is mainly Americans, who have a different sense of hmour from us that take most offence, where none was meant.
xxxxx

About "taking the piss"...

Just because you didn't mean it to be offensive doesn't automatically make it not offensive. You can say something without meaning to offend, but still offend. Politicians do it all the time, constantly apologizing for having said things that they honestly didn't intend or think people would be insulted. If you say to someone, "Hey, how's yer dead mum doing," or "That attitude must be why he left you," that's probably going to hurt, whether you meant it or not. Statements can be offensive to others independent of whether or not you meant to offend.

Also, this is the Internet. It is impossible to know for sure whether someone means something or not through a posted message.

Last edited:
its a messed up world for sure, one where one's intent is either said to be already deemed irrelevant or likely not provable even if it was allowed to matter :cool:
while things like how offended someone is to damages involving very real physical pain are only as real as they are observed to be
those that suffer in silence or grin and bear their burdens should not be surprised at the lack of respect that more often now greets them rather than something as simple as a smile or tip of the hat
after all, its practically unquestioned now that we are to see other people's distress by how much we hear and see them exhibit it, its just simpler that way i guess :eek:
no need to try sense things with feelings which are ever more assumed to be a handicap
just do what babies do
its easy :p

its a messed up world for sure, one where one's intent is either said to be already deemed irrelevant or likely not provable even if it was allowed to matter :cool:
while things like how offended someone is to damages involving very real physical pain are only as real as they are observed to be
those that suffer in silence or grin and bear their burdens should not be surprised at the lack of respect that more often now greets them rather than something as simple as a smile or tip of the hat
after all, its practically unquestioned now that we are to see other people's distress by how much we hear and see them exhibit it, its just simpler that way i guess :eek:
no need to try sense things with feelings which are ever more assumed to be a handicap
just do what babies do

sorry, I'm tired of all the "Internet Culture" catchphrases, but I have to say...
lolwut?

I think you're saying that we heap sympathy on attention whores, and that's pretty much proven. I can post the links if necessary. :eek: :D

sorry, I'm tired of all the "Internet Culture" catchphrases, but I have to say...
lolwut?

I think you're saying that we heap sympathy on attention whores, and that's pretty much proven. I can post the links if necessary. :eek: :D
it goes beyond the internet i think, it just seems more prevalent online because Asperger's like behavior is easier for people to fall into sitting in front of a computer and its even encouraged by how calculating behavior is what people seem to not just expect from others but assume is what you are going to expect from them :tears:

Luckily, in the real world, its very easy for those of us that try to be empathic as we can to see who really deserves our sympathy because they are the people who really dont need it or dont care or at a minimum the kind of people unlikely to be be mad at you for spending your sympathy elsewhere :)

just do what babies do

I've read that three times and I haven't got a clue what you're talking about.
Every single sentence is unfathomable.

Re: hmmm

Despite numerous warings has been given in last few weeks, Helen Bach kept harassing a user and given a 3 day time out.

If she doesn't stop misbehaving on the forums she'll be banned.

Hi. I must have missed this harassment. Please can you show the recent evidence?
Thanks.

p.s. Helen would be interested to see it as she can't remember doing it. She's a good girl now (so she claims)

Re: hmmm

Hi. I must have missed this harassment. Please can you show the recent evidence?
Thanks.

p.s. Helen would be interested to see it as she can't remember doing it. She's a good girl now (so she claims)

Moderators do not disclose individual infraction details on the forums.

Helen received an infraction by a PM which she can read from her PM inbox.

Her infraction will be expired 1st November 2008.

Tags
attention seeker dont fear the tag pimp tldr troll
Back
Top Bottom