Why are some people so dull?

Why are some people dull and always complaining?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helen Bach

Why do some people spend so much time grumbling about other people?
For instance, they come on here searching for something to moan about.
"You shouldn't say that" "That's not fair" "That's .....ist" "I don't like what you said" "That isn't true" "No, you can't sleep with me" etc

Instead of joining in the fun, or ignoring what they don't like they waste their time posting their stupid grumbling moaning messages.

No sense of humo(u)r, no understanding of sarcasm or irony, no desire to have verbal bouts of fun.

It's the internet. Enjoy it and stop bitching.

"You shouldn't say that" "That's not fair" "That's .....ist" "I don't like what you said" "That isn't true" "No, you can't sleep with me" etc

Instead of joining in the fun, or ignoring what they don't like they waste their time posting their stupid grumbling moaning messages.

No sense of humo(u)r, no understanding of sarcasm or irony, no desire to have verbal bouts of fun.

We can't all be scintillating paragons of wit like you are, HB.

2945237780_69667c741d_o.jpg

Peter

I know what you mean about sarcasm or irony. Being from Yorkshire, we constantly take the "piss" out of each other, it really is a form of endearment. But a lot of people on here just don't get it and think you are having a go at them and then you end up explaining that it wasn't meant literally. I find it is mainly Americans, who have a different sense of hmour from us that take most offence, where none was meant.
xxxxx

stop yer mythering!

I know what you mean about sarcasm or irony. Being from Yorkshire, we constantly take the "piss" out of each other, it really is a form of endearment

when i take the piss out of northerners, it isn't out of any endearment;)

But a lot of people on here just don't get it and think you are having a go at them and then you end up explaining that it wasn't meant literally. I find it is mainly Americans, who have a different sense of hmour from us that take most offence, where none was meant.
xxxxx

but i am having a go at the yanks:confused:;):p

Tags
attention seeker dont fear the tag pimp tldr troll
Back
Top Bottom