Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

A few years ago, there’s was a case in Canada of a native woman punching a white woman in the face while yelling “I hate white people” and the judge said there was not sufficient evidence to suggest the crime was racially motivated.

Yeah well unfortunately we are seeing A LOT of “non-hate” hate crimes right now as there’s been a massive tantrum being thrown for a month, which is actually Inception layer 2, because it’s inside another tantrum that’s been thrown for 4 years! :eek:

You have defended George Floyd and support BLM. That's "woke" in a nutshell. If Floyd was white you wouldn't care what happened to him and would say he was a scumbag. Because he was black he is now "godlike" and his crimes and cruelties must be forgotten.
Wrong. I hate cops and I hate state-sponsored violence. I abhor police brutality no matter the color of the victim. I dare you to find a single post where I defended George Floyd’s character. You won’t. You’re just deeply, viscerally offended by blackness, that’s the whole story.

Wrong. I hate cops and I hate state-sponsored violence. I abhor police brutality no matter the color of the victim. I dare you to find a single post where I defended George Floyd’s character. You won’t. You’re just deeply, viscerally offended by blackness, that’s the whole story.
When I was slagging the thug, you slagged me for it. Every single time. You couldn't bear to hear his name "slandered" because of his godlike status among liberals for being a "black victim" (he wasn't, he was just a regular piece of crap).

Anyone who defends BLM is either "woke" (and virtue signalling) or an anti-white racist who believes in black supremacy and that "black is king" (like Beyonce).

There is absolutely no one here aside from maybe Nerak who would believe me, so I won’t bother telling the tale. But it’s a good one.
Your fantasy. It probably happened the other way round and he rejected you - which is why you are a bitter ex-fan now.

It explains everything.

I'd say you were wrong. @reelfountain

The really stupid things he said were all to do with the authorities not investigating things or covering things up out of political correctness. Which has a vague basis in reality. And isn't gibbering hatred of black people.

When I was slagging the thug, you slagged me for it. Every single time. You couldn't bear to hear his name "slandered" because of his godlike status among liberals for being a "black victim" (he wasn't, he was just a regular piece of crap).

Anyone who defends BLM is either "woke" (and virtue signalling) or an anti-white racist who believes in black supremacy and that "black is king" (like Beyonce).
I was “slagging” you for it because you were missing the point. I never said he was a good person and I couldn’t care less about any sort of media characterization of him as a saint or whatever sensationalized bullshit they always run with. His criminal history was irrelevant. It was about the protocol and the conduct of the police in question. George Floyd himself is of no concern to me either way.

How can you have it in for Beyonce? She's amazing.

I've been a fan since I was dancing about to Destiny's Child.

You're definitely not going to win.

The Beyhive will destroy you.

I was “slagging” you for it because you were missing the point. I never said he was a good person and I couldn’t care less about any sort of media characterization of him as a saint or whatever sensationalized bullshit they always run with. His criminal history was irrelevant. It was about the protocol and the conduct of the police in question. George Floyd himself is of no concern to me either way.
My point is that if he were white his criminal history would not be "irrelevant". It would mean you, the media nor anybody else would gave a toss about him or how he died.

White people die all the time in police custody (even more than blacks) and these cases are never taken up as causes or sensationalised. In other words, nobody cares (even if the victims are not criminals).

The fact that Floyd's image was paraded as a modern-day saint that re-fired a cause says a lot about how whites and blacks are treated and thought of differently. Because he was black he was therefore "saintly" and his crimes were "forgiven".

White, he'd be thrown in the dustbin.

Last edited:
How can you have it in for Beyonce? She's amazing.

I've been a fan since I was dancing about to Destiny's Child.

You're definitely not going to win.

The Beyhive will destroy you.
Say Moz's next LP was entitled "White is King" what would people presume?

Black supremacy is not only accepted but mainstream fashionable.

My point is that if he were white his criminal history would not be "irrelevant". It would mean you, the media nor anybody else would gave a toss.

White people die all the time in custody and it is never taken up as a cause or sensationalised.

The fact that Floyd's image was paraded as a modern-day saint that re-fired a cause says a lot about how whites and blacks are treated and thought of differently.

It's the fact that you live through media coverage & social media & have a warped view of reality.

White people are not being mistreated in the land of the WASP. The very worst is having to attend a racial bias training awareness day or getting sacked because of Twitter. But that's just one of life's many awful training days & sackings via Twitter.

It's the fact that you live through media coverage & social media & have a warped view of reality.

White people are not being mistreated in the land of the WASP. The very worst is having to attend a racial bias training awareness day or getting sacked because of Twitter. But that's just one of life's many awful training days & sackings via Twitter.
White people are being disproportionately murdered by black people. That's a little more serious.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom