Morrissey Central WHY HAS COMMON SENSE BECOME SO … UNCOMMON? (July 4, 2020)

It's absent father baby mama culture. It's genes. It's being beaten as a child. It's being not really wanted but only existing because the woman wanted a council flat.

Many blacks come from this background now - and it shows.

All these things create bullying, anger, bad attitude, violent criminality and blacks being disproportionately sent to prison.

The income thing does not apply anymore. If it did, explain this. As a poor white area becomes black, the crime rate rises. When it becomes fully black it becomes an official dangerous high crime area. I've watched this happen over and over.

It's not income, it's people, their ways and their culture.

It's poverty.

England was more violent in the Victorian era.

That's total bollocks.

Working class people decided we weren't going to help them economically, they weren't raging because Beyonce is raising collective self-esteem.
Beyonce is normalising black supremacy and encouraging low white self esteem. Or rather her people are. She herself is just a dumb puppet who shakes her booty for money. In that sense she's no more than a common prostitute.

Beyonce is normalising black supremacy and encouraging low white self esteem. Or rather her people are. She herself is just a dumb puppet who shakes her booty for money. In that sense she's no more than a common prostitute.

You might have low white self-esteem & a seriously limited life if you've become obsessed with your skin colour - but I love Beyonce, don't feel remotely threatened by her & love her work.

You’re going overboard. That’s basically the queen of Wakanda. You should have more respect.😬

It's poverty.

England was more violent in the Victorian era.
What blacks live in slums nowadays?. In London they live in well functioning houses and flats - many brand new. Most of the old estates and towerblocks have been torn down and completely modernised.

Bringing up the Victorian age is typical of the left. That was a different ball game and we solved it years ago.

When blacks move into a white area, high violent crime follows. The left keep denying this even though all the evidence is there and has been for decades.

Take heed Nerak because the left is heading for the dustbin of history.

You’re going overboard. That’s basically the queen of Wakanda. You should have more respect.😬
I have no respect for mainstream cack - black or white.

She's hideous. I saw Michelle Obama gushing over her yesterday about sisterhood or some such nonsense. Wasn't that crap all done with the Spice Girls? Pass the sick bucket.

Mainstream media
Screenshot_20200707-194343.png

You might have low white self-esteem & a seriously limited life if you've become obsessed with your skin colour - but I love Beyonce, don't feel remotely threatened by her & love her work.
I have high self belief and esteem and are proud of who I am, my mind and my race. I'm about as proud to be white as your average black person is proud to be black - which is sadly rare.

But I fear for the young being indoctrinated by the media with pro-black, anti white imagery and propaganda. Beyonce is but a small part of this. The message: Black is good and white is not, is everywhere for impressionable youngsters with growing minds to absorb.

I ask myself if I would be a confident person now if I was white and young. I have actually noticed how young whites tend towards shyness and timidness now (low self esteem) whereas young blacks seem proud, extrovert and bombastic in comparison. This is because they are being fed the message that they are "special" whereas whites are being "guilted" and led to believe they are "uncool" for being white.

What blacks live in slums nowadays?. In London they live in well functioning houses and flats - many brand new. Most of the old estates and towerblocks have been torn down and completely modernised.

Bringing up the Victorian age is typical of the left. That was a different ball game and we solved it years ago.

When blacks move into a white area, high violent crime follows. The left keep denying this even though all the evidence is there and has been for decades.

Take heed Nerak because the left is heading for the dustbin of history.

I'm NOT taking heed of your fanatical racism or inability to see modern poverty.

The left is in disarray - but we're still far bigger than the far right.

Years ago we did a survey of social attitudes in Glasgow & found there was a perception that the state was giving more to refugees, Catholics, LGBT, the unemployed, & women's groups. So we did a lot of social messaging & initiatives to prove that wasn't the case. Which cut community tensions.

It should be rolled out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have high self belief and esteem and are proud of who I am, my mind and my race. I'm about as proud to be white as your average black person is proud to be black - which is sadly rare.

But I fear for the young being indoctrinated by the media with pro-black, anti white imagery and propaganda. Beyonce is but a small part of this. The message: Black is good and white is not, is everywhere for impressionable youngsters with growing minds to absorb.

I ask myself if I would be a confident person now if I was white and young. I have actually noticed how young whites tend towards shyness and timidness now (low self esteem) whereas young blacks seem proud, extrovert and bombastic in comparison. This is because they are being fed the message that they are "special" whereas whites are being "guilted" and led to believe they are "uncool" for being white.

You're noticing wrong.

There's a crisis of depression & anxiety across young people from all social backgrounds. Probably because they're seeing so much foul shit from people like you online.

I'm taking heed of your fanatical racism or inability to see modern poverty.

The left is in disarray - but we still far bigger than the far right.

Years ago we did a survey of social attitudes in Glasgow & found there was a perception that the state was giving more to refugees, Catholics, LGBT, the unemployed, & women's groups. So we did a lot of social messaging & initiatives to prove that wasn't the case. Which cut community tensions.

It should be rolled out.
So you lied to the community 😂

My point is that if he were white his criminal history would not be "irrelevant". It would mean you, the media nor anybody else would gave a toss about him or how he died.
And your point is moot because that simply isn't true. I didn't weep for George Floyd and I didn't make some performative gesture in deference to Black America or whatever you're imagining. I simply lament a militarized police force that operates with cart blanche to snuff out the lives of Americans, be they criminals or not.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom