Morrissey Central "WORLD POLICE" (May 31, 2020)

IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU MUST NOT TAMPER WITH ARRANGEMENTS

unnamed.jpg

THERE WAS A TIME

(There was a time was probably intended as a separate link).
Regards,
FWD.

Punching a peaceful protester and destroying the American flag. Is this supposed to be heroic or something??

Thanks to this, social distancing is now officially over, so it's not all bad news. Hopefully Morrissey will be making a speech at the Manchester protests. I'm sure he'll go down a storm.

For someone who exhorts us all to stop watching the news, he seems to be spending an awful lot of time these days watching the news.

When white people are racially murdered because of this violent criminal, will the riots still be justified?

For someone who exhorts us all to stop watching the news, he seems to be spending an awful lot of time these days watching the news.

He watches the news, so you don’t have to.

:tiphat:

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb:

Punching a peaceful protester and destroying the American flag. Is this supposed to be heroic or something??

It’s hard not to notice that the areas being hardest hit by riots are the most progressive cities in the country. I don’t think this is directly related to ideology so much as the severity and duration of the lock-downs were related to ideology. A huge spike in unemployment didn’t help, and that spike is obviously worse in (progressive) places where they shut the economy down the hardest and the longest.

Shutting down the economy in the face of an impending recession was the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen grown ups in positions of authority do. Consumers were already isolating themselves and the impact on airlines, hotels, the retail industry, restaurants, etc. was already going to be dramatic even without the lock downs. If you lock people in their homes long enough and keep all the businesses that cater to them closed for months, we should assume they will become increasingly frustrated over time. You don’t force 40 million people out of work and not see some kind of blow back.

The lock downs are the root cause. George Floyd was just the trigger.

To pick up on a couple of quotes from the recent news - "One rule for me, another for you", and "Do as I say, not as I do"

Thanks to this, social distancing is now officially over, so it's not all bad news. Hopefully Morrissey will be making a speech at the Manchester protests. I'm sure he'll go down a storm.

To throw Morrissey's lyrics back at him (with slight modification:)
"And if a riot broke out here tonight
You'd be the first away, because you're that type."

When white people are racially murdered because of this violent criminal, will the riots still be justified?

Would you not be better finding a Charlie Manson forum for this? There must be one somewhere still discussing the 'race war messages' in the The Beatles' White Album.

These are the consequences of building an empire on slavery. Very few US Americans dare to admit it, but they haven't even started to figure it out. They still refer to human beings as "black" or "white".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom