WPINOYB to be reissued by Étienne, Nov. 2016 with new sleeve - Typical Moz e-zine/ Facebook

Original text:

En noviembre saldrá una reedición de WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS (último álbum de Morrissey) a través de otro sello...por lo que se ve en la imagen es Étienne. Pronto ampliaremos la información.

38910_world_peace_etienne.jpg

Photo source posted by Famous when dead:

The Passion of Joan of Arc (Dir: C.T.Dreyer) is a great film.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this self-published? Because, as we all know, Sarah Yeoman worked for a guy called "Étienne" and we all know who that was. Steven.

The Passion of Joan of Arc (Dir: C.T.Dreyer) is a great film.
Interesting choice.
Regards,
FWD
(shaping up for a greatest hits tour still with 1 or 2 oddities chucked in if this is the closest to an album we're getting in November).
The-Passion-of-Joan-of-Arc-1928.jpg

I'm pleased to see this and I really love the cover. If this is being released through another label, perhaps there will be a new album? A flash of happiness well needed.

I'll believe this when I see some more sources than a Morrissey fan page on Facebook.

what a great cover.is there a date for this.

I believe it's a self-release. Etienne means Steven in French.

I believe it's a self-release. Etienne means Steven in French.

Then, in order not to appeal just to completists, and having control, it would make sense for this not to be a straight re-release, but with new stuff too. Then people would have a reason to buy it.

When he released his Kiss Me A lot Single through Le Fabrique Records he also used Etienne. And coincidentally Le Fabrique Records it's pouring out Boz's new record, so maybe...

I like the cover, best in a long long time.

I can't help wondering though, if this is a self-funded release and Moz wants to test the waters as it were, why not release a completely new album first and then if that sells well go back and re-release his beloved WPINOYB?

ALL of his fans would buy a new album, whereas only some of us will buy this record again.

So, this was posted a few hours ago. Anyone know if he's fallen out with the new record company yet? :brows:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom