YOR First try demo track mp3s?

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
Can someone please upload the demo tracks from TTY to mp3? Ta.

I greatly prefer these versions. Nothing can make ODGWBF into a good song but these stripped down, off-the-cuff versions of Skull and Mama are great.

I greatly prefer these versions. Nothing can make ODGWBF into a good song but these stripped down, off-the-cuff versions of Skull and Mama are great.

I still wish there had been a version that sounded more like the spaghetti-western influenced live debut of the song...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are all 3 via youtube as some anal retentive c*nt decided to moan about my mp3 link... Dear God - the tosspot brigade increases daily here.
Regards,
FWD
https://youtu.be/vq2VNkjnvL4

Here are all 3 via youtube as some anal retentive c*nt decided to moan about my mp3 link... Dear God - the tosspot brigade increases daily here.
Regards,
FWD

What did they moan about? They're free mp3s Moz put out there, you're doing nothing wrong by re uploading them. What did the person say exactly? That's f***ing stupid.

Also, I didn't get a chance to use your download link. Can you please reup them for me?

Regards,
FWD

I think tosspot is more applicable to taking something that anyone can have for free and trying to get some recognition by giving it away as if you did something. You know what? I'll explain it so you can understand...

latest

The 'anon' wrote a paragraph about how sharing them was depriving Moz of potential site statistics!? I kid you not. If I was Moz, I'd be more worried about all that lost revenue from leaked demos etc, but no, site statistics linked to the idea that evidence of traffic on TTY would secure a deal and how bad I'd been sharing them.
The bootlegs and downloads section is always used and very much appreciated by myself and that sort of nonsense won't dissuade me. If anyone needs them as mp3s - pm me.
Cheers,
FWD

The 'anon' wrote a paragraph about how sharing them was depriving Moz of potential site statistics!? I kid you not. If I was Moz, I'd be more worried about all that lost revenue from leaked demos etc, but no, site statistics linked to the idea that evidence of traffic on TTY would secure a deal and how bad I'd been sharing them.
The bootlegs and downloads section is always used and very much appreciated by myself and that sort of nonsense won't dissuade me. If anyone needs them as mp3s - pm me.
Cheers,
FWD

Tedious troll behaviour. Kindly do one. I wanted no recognition for supplying something that some wanted and wasn't available as easily as your brain seems to think. Thank you for all of your 'anon' comments. Tedious, tedious, tedious.

I still wish there had been a version that sounded more like the spaghetti-western influenced live debut of the song...

That's quite good.

Just asking out of genuine curiosity: Why can't people simply right-click and save the MP3's from TTY themselves? Is that easier said than done from a mobile device than a desktop?

Tedious troll behaviour. Kindly do one. I wanted no recognition for supplying something that some wanted and wasn't available as easily as your brain seems to think. Thank you for all of your 'anon' comments. Tedious, tedious, tedious.

He explained the issue quite well, I think:

Why would you do this? I post original music myself and I'll explain something. All you get when you give away music is statistics and comments. You're robbing him of those statistics. Maybe he would like to know how many people downloaded from TTY. Maybe he's thinking of finally setting up some direct sales platform. Maybe he's going to show how many people downloaded demos of a previous album as part of some negotiation. But the point is that he has made these available for free. If at some time they are no longer available then posting them would be a kindness. As it is it's kind of rude. This isn't a personal attack. I just think you might not have considered why taking these downloads and making them available elsewhere is not a nice thing to do.

So, who is the troll now?

Giving some mp3s to people who have requested them is not trolling. Telling someone who wants to whine like a f*cktard to go away isn't either. There is no 'issue', if there is - I suggest you go police, cut and paste and comment on the hundreds of posts similar to mine. Ah, just mine? Troll behaviour again.
Being nice apparently (especially when asked) is some form of desperate cry for validation... Yet oddly, the human detritus commenting fit that description far better.
Kindly allow others your oxygen.
(oh, whilst you are at it - besides your awesome insight in to which 'anons' are talking to me - perhaps you'd like to show everyone your hard drive contents so we can see that you haven't been as purely evil as I and deprived poor old Moz of some 'traffic' - he who is without sin cast the first legal bootleg - sigh).

Last edited:
Giving some mp3s to people who have requested them is not trolling. Telling someone who wants to whine like a f*cktard to go away isn't either. There is no 'issue', if there is - I suggest you go police, cut and paste and comment on the hundreds of posts similar to mine. Ah, just mine? Troll behaviour again.
Being nice apparently (especially when asked) is some form of desperate cry for validation... Yet oddly, the human detritus commenting fit that description far better.
Kindly allow others your oxygen.
(oh, whilst you are at it - besides your awesome insight in to which 'anons' are talking to me - perhaps you'd like to show everyone your hard drive contents so we can see that you haven't been as purely evil as I and deprived poor old Moz of some 'traffic' - he who is without sin cast the first legal bootleg - sigh).

You don't even know what this is about, do you?

You don't even know what this is about, do you?

He is completely missing the point that the traffic analytics could be the reason the tracks were posted. He even made the case that if he was Morrissey he would be worried about the loss of money from giving something away. He doesn't realize that information can sometimes be worth more in the long run, and the more obvious point that if the tracks had been sold they would have immediately been available anyway. If certain people I know had purchased them they would have decided Morrissey is already too rich and made them available anyway. Maybe that's the reason Morrissey doesn't want to self-release? If he gets an advance it's the record company's problem to recoup, and he must be one of the most bootlegged/pirated artists there is.

In short he's not very intelligent and he does not know what this is about. In my explanation I was very clear that it was not a personal attack, but of course he responded by attacking me, because he has got some sense of his identity tied up in giving this little gift to the forum.

And yes you can simply go to TTY and download the tracks in mp3 form. I can't think of any reason why any device would not work there but would work at sendspace. Maybe I'm wrong about that but I'd think that would have been the first explanation offered.

He is right about one thing. Many of the tracks being offered here can be removed with a quick email. I suspect that may be his next move if someone doesn't give him enough praise for putting the tracks up on youtube, where they could also be removed quite easily. Will he toss the dummy?

BTW: i hope nobody ever incurs the wrath of Oso or his troll friend - as you won't of possibly realised what you are doing and if Moz doesn't get a record deal - somehow it will be your fault. Unfortunately, the troll-c***s don't have time to point this out to everyone here as, obviously, the world has come to an end due to FWD's completely original behaviour on this site (if only he knew).
Meanwhile, back in the land of no boring c***s or tedious trolls - if anyone wants an mp3 who isn't as academically smart as Oso or the troll, please pm me and I will heroically send it to you.
Forgive me Oso for I know not what I do - luckily you are here to help everyone (insert dog shit about lack of understanding - and hopefully die thereafter).

Last edited:
Just asking out of genuine curiosity: Why can't people simply right-click and save the MP3's from TTY themselves? Is that easier said than done from a mobile device than a desktop?

I'm essentially on my phone all the time these days, so these uploads help when I briefly jump onto a laptop.

Back
Top Bottom