Morrissey Central "YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR ALONE-NESS" (February 23, 2021)

0-1_dxcesf.jpg

0-6_bi2ebi.jpg

0-17_tyaean.jpg

thank you to ; KEANU REEVES, MATTHEW HITT, HAYLEY WILLIAMS, HAILEE STEINFELD, PHARRELL, LIV TYLER, OLIVIA WILDE,
ROMEE STRIJD, MILO VENTIMIGLIA, TRAVIS KELCE, CHLOE SEVIGNY, STEFON DIGGS, ALEXA CHUNG, RUSSELL BRAND, GERARD WAY,
JAIME KING, CHELSEA LANKES, FINLAY KEMP, KIRSTEN DUNST, DAVID MORRISSEY, SOKO, EMILY BROWNING, DEMI LOVATO, CHIARA
MASTTROIANNI, ELIZA CUMMINGS, JUSTIN BIEBER, KEVIN DURANT, ALICE GLAS, JUPITER KEYES, FRED DURST.

Please follow the link to Central to view all the photos of the above.
Special thanks goes to the tagging system here at Solo that appears to have assisted in this Central post's creation 🤔
Regards,
FWD.

"Ah this MCentral post is pretty much the photo album we did in 2012 on the late MBrasil on Facebook"

View attachment 68997
View attachment 68999
View attachment 68995

thank you to ; KEANU REEVES, MATTHEW HITT, HAYLEY WILLIAMS, HAILEE STEINFELD, PHARRELL, LIV TYLER, OLIVIA WILDE,
ROMEE STRIJD, MILO VENTIMIGLIA, TRAVIS KELCE, CHLOE SEVIGNY, STEFON DIGGS, ALEXA CHUNG, RUSSELL BRAND, GERARD WAY,
JAIME KING, CHELSEA LANKES, FINLAY KEMP, KIRSTEN DUNST, DAVID MORRISSEY, SOKO, EMILY BROWNING, DEMI LOVATO, CHIARA
MASTTROIANNI, ELIZA CUMMINGS, JUSTIN BIEBER, KEVIN DURANT, ALICE GLAS, JUPITER KEYES, FRED DURST.

Please follow the link to Central to view all the photos of the above.
Special thanks goes to the tagging system here at Solo that appears to have assisted in this Central post's creation 🤔
Regards,
FWD.

Are all of those names even correct? They're not in the right order, are they?

i wonder if there is an idea dartboard at moz hq? so like whatever SER or uncle hit with the dart then they are like "brilliant! let's do that now!" then i wonder if "make a new album" or "how about that interview you promised" or "let's try writing another book" is also on the dartboard? or is it just like "google my name" and "go to the bakery" and "buy beer" in all the spots? i wish he had proper management and not an idea dartboard.

He's obviously still got the FB password too :)

Another rubbish post that doesn’t include the final wishes of Moz before his death.

As boring as the pathetic replies from his delusional extremist fan base defending his fascism and racism.

Tick tock Moz. Mum awaits you and grows impatient.

My face recognition skills are pretty bad, but I'm quite sure I don't see Liv Tyler or Olivia Wilde on there (both of whom I know have been fotographed wearing Moz attire).
Fred Durst? Remember seeing him in a Hatful Of Hollow shirt once, but don't think he's in that post either.

Last edited:
Thank you Sam for the roundup.

Now they will all be cancelled.

:(;)

i wonder if there is an idea dartboard at moz hq? so like whatever SER or uncle hit with the dart then they are like "brilliant! let's do that now!" then i wonder if "make a new album" or "how about that interview you promised" or "let's try writing another book" is also on the dartboard? or is it just like "google my name" and "go to the bakery" and "buy beer" in all the spots? i wish he had proper management and not an idea dartboard.

MozDarts.gif

"Morrissey" saying Thank You to Justin Bieber?! Sam, please, stop posting the pictures of people your uncle has a zero respect for:sick:

;)

SER and MOZ continue their long standing run of quality posts on MOZ CENTRAL:thumb:

thanking someone for wearing a t-shirt of yours is a bit odd. morrissey is like the needy friend who needs more than you can give and thinks everything means more than it does, when they're probably like "dude it's just a t-shirt, i needed to wear something" and did not necessarily wish to take part in this moz central campaign to show the world that morrissey is indeed loved

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom