15 minutes with Moz, oh I wouldn't say "no". What would you say?

Cos Johnny is a cool mofo or too cool of a mofo to live, depending on point of view? Morrissey would probably be annoying, anyway. :p

I find Johnny anything but cool. He might have been back in the blessed Smiths-days but now totally uninteresting.

I'd propably buy Morrissey a drink. Maybe Corona. Or Miller light draft. :D

I would give him a big hug, then tell him a big "thank you" because he has opened my eyes to vegetarianism, have helped me accept myself and gives me comfort whenever I need it. I would add in the end that even though he is 49 he is still the sexiest man alive (and that's coming from a 16-year-old).:p

If I had some time with Johhny Marr I would probably give him a slap and say: "why the f*cking cribs????" and then leave. I don't think he is that interesting anyway...

It would depend whether I'd got to him via time machine or not.

If, perchance, I had got to 1983/4/5/6 to meet him, I would tempt him with kissy faces for a few minutes before pouncing upon him.

If I didn't get to this time machine, I'd probably hug him, sigh and tell him, 'In the days when you were hopelessly poor, I just liked you more.'

LMAO! Perfect, Franzanna. A gold star for you! :)

It would depend whether I'd got to him via time machine or not.

If, perchance, I had got to 1983/4/5/6 to meet him, I would tempt him with kissy faces for a few minutes before pouncing upon him.

If I didn't get to this time machine, I'd probably hug him, sigh and tell him, 'In the days when you were hopelessly poor, I just liked you more.'

I would give him a big hug, then tell him a big "thank you" because he has opened my eyes to vegetarianism, have helped me accept myself and gives me comfort whenever I need it. I would add in the end that even though he is 49 he is still the sexiest man alive (and that's coming from a 16-year-old).:p

If I had some time with Johhny Marr I would probably give him a slap and say: "why the f*cking cribs????" and then leave. I don't think he is that interesting anyway...

This is a great post on many levels. :D

I find him more desirable now, but that phrase works for me anyway. There's a lot about younger Moz I miss, all related to personality and obsessions.

Anyway, given the 15' chance, I'd run and crouch in a corner to cry and curse myself.

A pic of that would make my day. Come on Franzie, show us your scary kissy face!:D You know you wanna!

I can show you a picture of me sucking a chocolate lollipop, but that doesn't count and I refuse to show you. :p

Ooh.
Err.
Missus.

Is that directed at me? :p

LMAO! Perfect, Franzanna. A gold star for you! :)

Oooh, thank you! I'm going to have to make some sort of display for my gold stars and medals. :p

I'd ask him questions relevant to the situation

1. Do you come to this lift often?
2. What's your favorite lift?
3. How would you rate this lift on a scale of 1-10?
4. What's the highest you've ever been in a lift?
5. Have you ever farted in a lift?
6. Do you mind if I fart?
7. Why can't I?
8. Do you think your Royalty or summit eh?
9. So you've never farted in your life have you?
10. Why don't you go and buy your own private lift?

Back
Top Bottom