2020 live dates

I reckon and back home in LA Uncle Steve is missing out on this. A chance to talk shit about his Trump supporter rival and fellow American John Lydon down at The Sunset Marquis poolside.

Regards,
FWD.

Is there a feeling Morrissey will be back in uk later in the year to do further gigs?
Say for example , Belfast, Edinburgh , Liverpool , Manchester that he didn’t visit on current announced dates

Is there a feeling Morrissey will be back in uk later in the year to do further gigs?
Say for example , Belfast, Edinburgh , Liverpool , Manchester that he didn’t visit on current announced dates
Right on , good question, it be nice for more in USA also ,this tour has been too short set list is great to me i love to see live I BURY THE LIVING that song is straight up Great.....whats next for moz anybody know?

After the "pay for the damage from the December fires because the house insurance didn't cover all of it uk Tour 2018", Uncle Steve won't want to see another foreign country for at least the usual 5 years.

After the "pay for the damage from the December fires because the house insurance didn't cover all of it uk Tour 2018", Uncle Steve won't want to see another foreign country for at least the usual 5 years.

Still peddling your same old bullshit? The man himself said he doesn't live there anymore.

26th Nov 2017 -I'm inside Morrissey’s hotel room at the Sunset Marquis, West Hollywood. It smells incensy, instantly exotic with a dangerous edge rather like the man himself. He’s in LA because he’s performing at the Hollywood Bowl and because Friday, November 10 has been declared Morrissey Day by the mayor of Los Angeles.

He lived near here until a few years ago, but now he’s just visiting. Where does he live now? A sigh. “I’m in a different place all the time. I’m not sure why everyone wants to know where I live, what that says about me.

any news on more 2018 concert dates? SouthAmerica and LA again thos summer?

any news on more 2018 concert dates? SouthAmerica and LA again thos summer?
Good question. I'm surprised no European dates have been announced. And I also don't know what to make of the lone Mexico festival date. Hard to believe the LIHS tour is going to end without Europe, South America, and another romp around the USA. I guess we'll wait-and-see. I wonder how his relationship with BMG is at present, and if he has been cleared by the Secret Service. (can't believe I actually just typed that last bit... strange times, indeed).

Waiting on the Japan and Lebanon dates.....

Pretty sure EU is coming! That Paris date seemed to be touted a while back.

I want to hear all the other LIHS session tracks that didn't make it - maybe ones not about Israel.

Good question. I'm surprised no European dates have been announced. And I also don't know what to make of the lone Mexico festival date. Hard to believe the LIHS tour is going to end without Europe, South America, and another romp around the USA. I guess we'll wait-and-see. I wonder how his relationship with BMG is at present, and if he has been cleared by the Secret Service. (can't believe I actually just typed that last bit... strange times, indeed).
I completely agree it’s very odd and atypical for the one-off Mexico date. He did cancel the same festival in 2013, maybe he wanted to make it up to fans or to the festival promoters?
As for the lack of future dates (for now), I can only guess that he is trying to ride out the negative press and controversy from the German interview, or he could be choosing to tour more conservatively, shorter tours with longer breaks, to reduce the chances of illness or drama. Who knows? He is still listed on the BMG site, hope he stays there!
https://www.bmg.com/us/artist/morrissey

Matt is en route...

20180313_162302.jpg

Mando:
20180313_162552.jpg

From Twitter:
IMG_20180313_164403.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Matt bumps in to a pile of Garbage in Mexico:

20180315_071510.jpg

Mando is on top of the world:

20180315_071904.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

According to the Finnish promoter Morrissey's management has promised a replacement gig for the cancelled one and there has been talk of it happening next March.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10283390

Morrissey never, ever, plans gigs that far in advance. It would be a first if he has now. I think this sounds like wishful thinking rather than a serious plan.

Looks like they haven't made the top tier seats available in Leeds - bit odd?
Probably hedging their bets. Presumably if only half the tickets sell, they can still go ahead with the lower section only, and upstairs curtained off.

Is anyone doing The Laurent Perrier Experience at Leeds? £136 for a glass of fizz and the opportunity to avoid having to mix with hoi polloi?

Have two tickets spare for Pleyel's show (PARIS, 11 MARCH), if anyone is interested, please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom