5 favourite/least favourite posters on here

Right ok, here goes. See how you get on.

You said "I wouldn't say no"

I said "15 minutes".

Morrissey sang:
Fifteen minutes with you
Well, I wouldn't say no

Further clue, these were lyrics from Reel Around The Fountain (by The Smiths...a super group from Manchester in the 80's) if you've heard of them, & that particular song? :cool:
Ah sorry, yes i do get it now;) Sorry, bit slow on the uptake there. Been watching Snooker all afternoon, it puts you in a bit of a trance.

I have heard of The Smiths, yes - Neil Morrissey from that TV show was in them, right?

I never really liked them much. I think the singer's some swivel-eyed, foaming at the mouth racist nowadays isn't he?

Or so i read in The Guardian.

Vegan Cro is one of the very best on here, their posts may be presented in a jokey way, but they speak a lot of truth & are very astute. The people who don’t like it just don’t like a mirror being held up to them.
Agreed.

Ahhhhh!! Haaahaaa! So NOW you want to get down to the nitty gritty with me. Alright, then. I would say it goes something like this.

Jodie Kidd would not be in my Top 10 of favorite models from that era, is what I meant the first time i typed it.

But if we really want to get specific, Claudia Cardinale wouldn’t be in my Top 10 of Italian actresses, OR of photogenic or nubile young things either - apart from this photo in particular.

Priscilla Presley wouldn’t even make my Top 1000, not even if she won the lottery and was banging down my door with a $100million tightly clenched in cash, plus the the Ghost of Troubled Joe standing next to her.

But then Elvis on the other hand comes in at my Top #1 spot, for probably any number and for alllllll manner of different lists I could make...

So, you see, it’s all true in the end, what they’ve always said. Nothing is certain except death, and taxes.

And whenever in any kind of doubt in life, I would advise anyone the same exact thing: to just lean straight back into their oversized and overly luxuriating deep black feather boa, to then close their eyes, take a deep breath, and remember that

MORRISSEY is all you’ll ever need

*wink*
Wow! You really don't like Priscilla Presley. In a sense she did win the lottery by marrying Elvis Presley and having a daughter with him. Then she divorced Elvis and left him heartbroken. A while after Elvis died Priscilla got everything of his. It is a really sad tragic story for Elvis dying so young, his family and friends and his many fans around the world.

Jodie Kidd was with the other supermodels in the 1990's era.

Elvis Presley and Morrissey two very important artists in the music industry and in popular culture and life in general.

Does the black feather boa have real feathers in it?

Never. Our fair feathered friends are never fair weather friends. So the only feathers in boas around here are spun of magic, and of the most charming guile.

Sorry to break it to you (again) but only dilapidated old desperate things like you are obsessed with calling other people “old” and/or worrying about other people all of the time

And if “high maintenance” means i’m not a minimum wage working supermarket cashier (like you), and that i don’t live in a bedsit (like you do), and that i don’t care about your idiotic warbling here because i do actually know you to be a dunce, then i am DEFINITELY high maintenance.

You are sad and I feel sorry for you, and yes, I’m sure it shows that I feel that way, and I think that’s what pisses you off. But if you don’t like it that it keeps coming up that that’s how I feel about you, then stop trying to interact with me and stop following me around and then incessantly commenting at me with the same EXACT weird outbursts all over this site, EXACTLY as you have now done verbatim in this thread as well :crazy::crazy::crazy:
well you are old, babe. you're over the hill. i think you're okay with it though, arent you? come to terms with it, i guess, and it shows. which is good. no use resisting. there's no possibility you'll age gracefully though. nothing about you is graceful.

sorry, to inform you, but i will interact with you whenever i please, and even when i dont particularly want to, as i usually dont particularly want to. why? because im sick of your shit. you have no business carrying on the (disgraceful) way that you do, and someone needs to tell you, you icky old thing, and if it has to be me, then so be it. it's hard though, because i get the sense im dealing with a fake persona so it does make me question why bother?

That's what i'm saying, i wouldn't kick her out of bed! Unless she was going to get me a pint in between sessions. (y)

I haven't really got a view on the Presley's, i've not seen LMP for years, she looked a bit too much like her dad in drag from what i remember.

PP was nice in the Naked Gun films, but that was 30 years ago now.
Lisa Marie Presley has been through a lot in her life. I really like her. Her only son Ben recently died. One of her daughters is a beautiful looking girl called Riley Keough. Lisa looks like both her parents.

I don't really like Priscilla Presley because of what she did to her ex-husband Elvis Presley. She was stunningly beautiful when she was young. But is she a nice person inside? Is she like another Meghan Markle?

Lisa Marie Presley has been through a lot in her life. I really like her. Her only son Ben recently died. One of her daughters is a beautiful looking girl called Riley Keough. Lisa looks like both her parents.

I don't really like Priscilla Presley because of what she did to her ex-husband Elvis Presley. She was stunningly beautiful when she was young. But is she a nice person inside? Is she like another Meghan Markle?
Another Meghan Markle? You mean a social climber who takes everything she can get, walks over people & casts people aside as & when it suits, gets a wedding paid for by the taxpayer then f***s off to another country & starts suing left, right & centre? And who endlessly virtue-signals & bangs on & on about privacy unless it suits her otherwise?

I don’t know is the answer. Hopefully not.

Another Meghan Markle? You mean a social climber who takes everything she can get, walks over people & casts people aside as & when it suits, gets a wedding paid for by the taxpayer then f***s off to another country & starts suing left, right & centre? And who endlessly virtue-signals & bangs on & on about privacy unless it suits her otherwise?

I meant the way Priscilla and her parents used Elvis Presley for money. Priscilla used Elvis for money and fame and uses the surname Presley today even though she divorced him. If Priscilla Presley hadn't of married Elvis and had a daughter with him would she be as rich and famous as she is today? Prince Harry is wealthy and high profile and Royal. Elvis wasn't a Royal prince but he is known as the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Priscilla Presley and Meghan Markle both seem narcissistic to me.

I meant the way Priscilla and her parents used Elvis Presley for money. Priscilla used Elvis for money and fame and uses the surname Presley today even though she divorced him. If Priscilla Presley hadn't of married Elvis and had a daughter with him would she be as rich and famous as she is today? Prince Harry is wealthy and high profile and Royal. Elvis wasn't a Royal prince but he is known as the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Priscilla Presley and Meghan Markle both seem narcissistic to me.
Oh she is narcissistic, you’re 100% right. Harry was a career move, plain & simple.

Oh she is narcissistic, you’re 100% right. Harry was a career move, plain & simple.
I predict, in not too many years, & once she's used him for all she can get out of him (via whatever is left of his status), a magnificently messy divorce, with her securing multiple options of selling the gory details to all & sundry...for the right amount of coins, of course.
Then of course, it'll be Harry tail between his legs...and a case of Oh, you ran back to Ma.

I predict, in not too many years, & once she's used him for all she can get out of him (via whatever is left of his status), a magnificently messy divorce, with her securing multiple options of selling the gory details to all & sundry...for the right amount of coins, of course.
Then of course, it'll be Harry tail between his legs...and a case of Oh, you ran back to Ma.
Oh of course...as long as it doesn’t invade her privacy of course🤣.

And we shouldn’t have him back, he’s made his bed. We’ve got Wills & Kate, we don’t need him.

Oh of course...as long as it doesn’t invade her privacy of course🤣.

And we shouldn’t have him back, he’s made his bed. We’ve got Wills & Kate, we don’t need him.
I think he's been foolish...

Stand your ground and persist
And be the last one to blink
But can you forgive someone?

Oh, I meant to add, she was very clever making sure she got knocked up quickly...nothing like a kid to keep someone shackled to you financially. She knows what’s she doing, I’ll give her that.

Oh, I meant to add, she was very clever making sure she got knocked up quickly...nothing like a kid to keep someone shackled to you financially. She knows what’s she doing, I’ll give her that.
P.S. that's me liking your observations, not condoning what she has done, or how she's done it.

Megan 'wi no Sparkle' as I like to call her!

Snooker can cause brain damage...at least you made a quick recovery :lbf:
Oh it can be brilliant at it’s best, but I wanted Ronnie to win yesterday & he blew it a bit. Frustrating.

Still it’s only sport & the mighty Liverpool won, so it’s all good⚽⚽⚽👍👍👍

Back
Top Bottom