8 Morrissey Cassette Singles For Sale

jeff992

Hi, I've got 8 solo cassette singles for sale. They are Suedehead, Everyday is Like Sunday, Last of the Famous International Playboys, Interesting Drug, Picadilly Palare, My Love Life, You're the One For Me Fatty, and Certain People I Know. They are all UK pressings. They are duplicates that I've accumulated when I've bought similar lots from other people. I have not listened to any of them to verify how they play. They do look to be in fine condition but I can't guarantee anything as I'm not a cassette expert and they're being sold as is. Most of the inserts are in extremely nice condition too. I'd prefer to sell them to someone in the US since shipping is easier that way. I'm not looking to get a ton for them. I'm sure if you bought them individually on ebay, you'd pay at least $40 or $50 total, just because of having to pay shipping on each one. I'm not looking for that much so just make me an offer and you can pay me through Paypal. I think the picture that I'm trying to attach isn't working right, but I'll be happy to email a picture to anyone who wants one. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom