a bit of a dick?

They are wrong. Morrissey is not a bit of a dick.

This is a bit of a dick:
penis.gif

Very good, Flax. :)

Nobody considers the possibilty that he might have been so overcome by admiration that he had to go home and nurse his wounded ego.

No, okay, fair enough. I expect Foals were a disappointment.

It must be such a pain to be famous.

"Actually, Morrissey is a bit of a dick" said his nose, this morning. "I was itching and he only scratched me for three point two seconds before he scratched his elbow. And he scratched that for six whole seconds. I'm going to ask the hand to cut me off, just to spite him."

So does that apply to anyone who doesn't lap up every minute of their output?

In that case...I AM A DICK

or at least a bit of one?

Last edited:
I always make sure there's at least five hundred thousand yards between me and The Foals. I wonder what that makes me.

But Morrissey is "famous for being a bit of a dick". We may not agree with that reputation, just like most of us on here would argue that Morrissey isn't "miserable" either, but he absolutely has that reputation.

Foals are great, though, in musical terms.

But I have been known to switch them off before the end of the album. Sometimes (don't be shocked) mid-song.

I like Foals even more now that Foals have issued an official statement: "We're not The Smiths and never will be." Yes, Foals demonstrate a welcome grasp of reality, though from the picture I can see that the short guy doesn't have the good sense to keep his vibrator stashed away. My favorite Foals moment of the year remains the user comment underneath one of their YouTube videos: "Hitler can sure play guitar".

Last edited:
But Morrissey is "famous for being a bit of a dick". We may not agree with that reputation, just like most of us on here would argue that Morrissey isn't "miserable" either, but he absolutely has that reputation.

i agree ... he doesnt actually say that he personally thinks Morrissey is a dick .... each to their own.

Indeed. The headline for that XFM article is as as bad as the headlines that claim "Morrissey calls the Chinese a 'sub-species'". :straightface:

yes, yes it is. thats the media for you though isnt it ... their sole purpose is to cause contraversy, even these so called "braodsheets" they are turning into tabloids these days :squiffy:

I think the big news here is that the Foals think they make decent music. They make great music to wipe your ass to, but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom