a poem for my goddess

rifke
Don’t be a dick uh
I love you babygirl
You da swine and I’m da pearl
Word.

exactly! someone who understands that you cannot MAKE the muse attend!

It can be somehow forced with a flower that you relate to the subject... So you write what you want to write thinking that only the flower will read it.

It works for me. Probably such thing means that the method is effective or it may mean that I am almost crazy... Or maybe both.

The weird thing of doing it that way is that if you read the text a decade later, you still know which one was the flower.
I.e, a text written under a rose is often a bit baroque; a text written under a jasmine flows easily and it will often have some tongue in cheek humour; etc!

It can be somehow forced with a flower that you relate to the subject... So you write what you want to write thinking that only the flower will read it.

It works for me. Probably such thing means that the method is effective or it may mean that I am almost crazy... Or maybe both.

The weird thing of doing it that way is that if you read the text a decade later, you still know which one was the flower.
I.e, a text written under a rose is often a bit baroque; a text written under a jasmine flows easily and it will often have some tongue in cheek humour; etc!
that's interesting! do you have to have the actual physical flower there or can you just be thinking of it?

Back
Top Bottom