About Ketamine Sun and her complaints about ratings

Is it more hypocrital or just generic brain damage to use the system one protests against

• hypocritical

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • brain-damaged

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • both?

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Yes, he typically champions people who sell much less than he does and using an act who was very unpopular with his audience for so long must mean he had some sort of motive, and it was not providing the best show possible. Even if you think she's a genius, she was not popular with his audience, and who in their right mind would keep a situation like that going?
Sometimes Brummie Boy writes that Morrissey could have been as big as U2 - don't quote me on that exactly - and I don't know if that's true, but in the early 90's he was very successful in the US. He could be much bigger than he is, but I honestly believe that his true goal, whether he is aware or not, is to be a public figure. If you follow his actions and the consistent results he has much more emphasis on having people talk about him than listen to his music. I think a good day for Morrissey is one where he outrages the readers of the Daily Mail.
And about Bowie, I'm not an expert but I've read a couple of books about him and many interviews and articles. He has been accused of being sort of a vampire creatively, working with someone who he wishes to learn from or whose energy fits his current incarnation, and then discarding them when he loses interest. But I really don't think he was trying to "be Morrissey" or use Morrissey's energy in the way he might have been using the energy of Iggy Pop, Klaus Nomi, or Stevie Ray Vaughan. But the thing I don't think David Bowie could probably accept was Morrissey leaving the tour with so little notice. I think that even when David Bowie was at his most eccentric in the early-mid 70's I never heard or read anywhere about him being less than professional. It seems he took the cancellation personally. And it seems that David Bowie was always vital artistically and financially innovative, and he had a happy life and a great relationship. He really came from a very dark place and put that behind him and was a great role model for other artists and musicians. He probably just didn't have time in his life to deal with Morrissey's energy and put it behind him. Maybe he was angry but my speculation is that he just didn't have time.
And obviously doing favors for Kristeen Young is doing favors for Tony Visconti, which has its benefits just for the quality of his production, but also for his connection to David Bowie. I think Morrissey probably wanted to work things out with Bowie. I just can't believe he was that impressed with Kristeen Young. If he had seen her playing her keyboard in the subway for donations I don't think he'd have taken her around the world on tour. Also I enjoy messing with MIDNITE.

The Smiths could have been as big as U2 but Morrissey as a solo artist? Never, not in a million years. The synergy of that band was noticed with awe by everyone except Morrissey...and Marr..tragic waste but...we are where we are...

I don't know, I've been tempted a couple of times to tell you "what you are" but it would just make me look bad.

When you leave because of this "harassment" and then return and leave multiple negative ratings, you are engaging in the same "harassment." This is hypocrisy.
You're just mad because Biebs doesn't make posts so you can't rate them back. It seems his ratings are his contribution.
Since I said I was tired of your posts about this :drama: you gave me a bunch of negative ratings, since you can't give them to Biebs.

Then you said I gave them first, and when I posted proof I didn't you tried to weasel your way out of it. "There weren't 11 negatives" "but I did change some ratings."
Does it even matter?
The point is, I don't mind negative ratings from you or from your friend. I just think that if you want to document it and call it harassment you should do it in a designated area. There is so little hope for a good discussion here anyway, and then to see one derailed by your claims of harassment is irritating. Even then, I usually ignore it. It was only after you returned and gave me numerous negative ratings that I made this thread.
Yes the whole thing is petty. Could you either stop whining about it or post in the thread in the Feedback section, as a courtesy to other posters? Otherwise, your claims that this is about Biebs not making a contribution to the site are also a lie. Don't you think it is disrespectful of other people's contributions to ruin their discussion?
You have a history of doing this as I said before. When a thread isn't going the way you try to derail it. But that's in the past? Just take your complaints to the correct thread and the problem is solved.

:crazy:. I'm sorry you're the only one who feels this way.

It's over, the bones are picked. Let it go.
i love how you think you can start shit with people and then YOU decide when it's over. now that you've had your fill, she has to let it go. doesnt matter to you that the person you dragged through this shit might still have something they'd like to say; doesnt matter that nothing has been resolved for them. you're over it, so it's over. lol, oh sweetheart, that aint the way it works. and i'm the one with the personality disorder. that's rich.

Your right, well there is a first time for everything !
Its does indeed need revising as there are well more than 3 mental patients on this site !
But just because someone is diagnosed as "mentally ill " it doent nessacerilly mean there unwell nor sick, in fact often the opposite !

She said live on stage " morrissy gives good head, sorry I mean cunnilingus ", her words not mine and its well documented all over the internet, and she has also added, that her words are merely metaphors not meant to be taken literally and in line with her style of writing, of which thousands are fans.
And she said this due 2 Ignorant and rude morrissey "fans" boeing his opening act, were is there respect ?
I absolutely respect and admire her for this ! I like her yes I do LOL :)

Its blatantly obvious why he "let her back" --- are you all blind ?

And Im not sure why this this topic has been moved 2 the pigsty and Im now reduced 2 posting in the gutter!!!! !

Removed my comment, Rifke beat me, off course. :)
Never mind :thumb:

I intended to start the thread in the pigsty. I accidentally put it in off-topic.
I think there is a real story as to why Morrissey let her back and why they finally broke ties in such an ugly way, but I don't think it's because of the same reason as you do.
Morrissey let her abuse his audience for a very long time, always claiming it was because he supported her talent. He does claim to have some offbeat tastes so maybe. But I think the real reasons he inflicted her little screeching demon act on his loyal fans were because, for one thing he hates his audience, justifiably so really, and he enjoyed torturing them. He also enjoyed torturing her. "Here Kristeen, you can perform at Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl, but your deal with the devil specifies that the audience will mostly ignore you, with scatted pockets of people who have the energy to express their hatred for your little act."
However, the main reason is because the David Bowie connection. Once Morrissey got absolute confirmation that David Bowie wasn't going to forgive him for whatever reasons, he had no use for Kristeen Young, and threw her under the bus saying she gave him typhoid fever or whatever it was he was supposed to have.

Your so far of the mark here, one can bearly find words 2 even post a reply!

Were wud one possibly start?

And just 4 the record, kristeen appoigized for her coments on stage, not that shes has anything 2 appoligise for of course, she said sorry 4 her commnets and said no offence was meant ect , its just her style, u either get it or u dont !

She is in fact a wonderfull musician and singer, a lovery gratefull person with great imagination and creativity who is somewhat temperamental in nature lol and has kindly shared this incredible talent of music ect with us.

Kristeen is very gratefule 2 morrissey 4 all the "help" support ect hes given her, but In fact it could be said, that shes given morrissey FAR MORE help ect than he has given her, It works both ways!

Only morrissey will know this, not anyone on a forum making up nonsence allong the way!

Yes Im well aware you like "messing with midnite" many have done so in the past and will no dought do so in the future ! all have failed !!!
But theres nothing wrong in failure, in fact it can often be one of the very best experiences you can exeperence!!!

Last edited:
Her comment on stage and his reaction to it were interesting. I think both back up my theory though. He was either angry because he felt that she was hinting at information that she may have either known or deduced because of their once close association and it felt like a betrayal, or he felt it showed disrespect to talk about him on his stage as his opening act. Maybe both.

Their last communications didn't show much mutual respect or admiration. Even Tony Visconti joined in with some remarks that seemed beneath someone in his position. One thing that many of these people could learn from the royal family is to simply not respond and not get involved in public disputes. But the rest of us can enjoy the Jerry Springer - Jeremy Kyle entertainment value of watching these people assault each others ego.

Your so far of the mark here, one can bearly find words 2 even post a reply!

Were wud one possibly start?

And just 4 the record, kristeen appoigized for her coments on stage, not that shes has anything 2 appoligise for of course, she said sorry 4 her commnets and said no offence was meant ect , its just her style, u either get it or u dont !

She is in fact a wonderfull musician and singer, a lovery gratefull person with great imagination and creativity who is somewhat temperamental in nature lol and has kindly shared this incredible talent of music ect with us.

Kristeen is very gratefule 2 morrissey 4 all the "help" support ect hes given her, but In fact it could be said, that shes given morrissey FAR MORE help ect than he has given her, It works both ways!

Only morrissey will know this, not anyone on a forum making up nonsence allong the way!

Yes Im well aware you like "messing with midnite" many have done so in the past and will no dought do so in the future ! all have failed !!!
But theres nothing wrong in failure, in fact it can often be one of the very best experiences you can exeperence!!!

Let's all hope that Kristeen returns to the support slot soon!

Her comment on stage and his reaction to it were interesting. I think both back up my theory though. He was either angry because he felt that she was hinting at information that she may have either known or deduced because of their once close association and it felt like a betrayal, or he felt it showed disrespect to talk about him on his stage as his opening act. Maybe both.

Their last communications didn't show much mutual respect or admiration. Even Tony Visconti joined in with some remarks that seemed beneath someone in his position. One thing that many of these people could learn from the royal family is to simply not respond and not get involved in public disputes. But the rest of us can enjoy the Jerry Springer - Jeremy Kyle entertainment value of watching these people assault each others ego.

Whatever ....

Kristeen has never ONCE EVER betrayed morrissey once EVER.

In fact the opposite shes paid the most wonderful tribute 2 morrissey on all her CDs shes gone out of her way 2 do this ..... she never had 2 do this.

She said what she did on stage and Im GLAD she did, I like her even more, what do u expect when people are shouting jealous abuse at her ? expect her 2 lie down like a door mat just because shes a woman ?

Let's all hope that Kristeen returns to the support slot soon!

I dont anymore, not when there are so many Ignorant morrissey "fans" about I dont ! And I never thought id EVER say that about fello morrissy fans.

She,s done absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever, eccept work hard within the music industry giving us some wonderfull music, thank goodness even you, with your reputation on this site, weather deserved or not, I have my own opinion about that and will make up my own mind , have not tried 2 destroy her reputation aswell like most have here .

This is my very last post ever about KristeenYoung untill........ its time ! :)

Well I have one little glass of wine left then Its time 4 me 2 head of into the land of the fairies and go 2 sleep!

Nearly said one last fag 2 smoke 2 then , untill I took leave of my senses and remembered I dont even smoke anymore!!!
It never fully leaves ya !

Whatever ....

Kristeen has never ONCE EVER betrayed morrissey once EVER.

In fact the opposite shes paid the most wonderful tribute 2 morrissey on all her CDs shes gone out of her way 2 do this ..... she never had 2 do this.

She said what she did on stage and Im GLAD she did, I like her even more, what do u expect when people are shouting jealous abuse at her ? expect her 2 lie down like a door mat just because shes a woman ?

I dont anymore, not when there are so many Ignorant morrissey "fans" about I dont ! And I never thought id EVER say that about fello morrissy fans.

She,s done absolutely nothing wrong whatsoever, eccept work hard within the music industry giving us some wonderfull music, thank goodness even you, with your reputation on this site, weather deserved or not, I have my own opinion about that and will make up my own mind , have not tried 2 destroy her reputation aswell like most have here .

This is my very last post ever about KristeenYoung untill........ its time ! :)

Well I have one little glass of wine left then Its time 4 me 2 head of into the land of the fairies and go 2 sleep!

Nearly said one last fag 2 smoke 2 then , untill I took leave of my senses and remembered I dont even smoke anymore!!!
It never fully leaves ya !
http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2014/06/11/kristeen-young-blasts-morrissey-over-tour-axe/

Singer and songwriter Kristeen Young has hit back at Morrissey after he blamed her for spreading an illness that sparked the cancelation of his tour, branding the statement “lies.”

First she gave everyone some illness forcing the cancellation of the tour and then she said it was a lie, adding insult to injury, according to Morrissey.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...unches-online-over-tour-cancellation-20140613

Morrissey guitarist Jesse Tobias has weighed in on tour opener Kristeen Young's accusations that his boss was lying when he said she got him sick. When Morrissey had announced the cancellation of the tour due to his illness, he wrote that Young had contracted a "horrendous cold" so he asked her to leave the tour. She wrote her own post saying that she was merely suffering the symptoms of allergies. Now Tobias has called her claims, and some written by erstwhile Morrissey and recent Kristeen Young producer Tony Visconti, disheartening and disingenuous.

"I do feel that someone needs to speak up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted attack and pick away at your friend," he wrote. "In my experience anyone associated with the Morrissey camp knows they are solely there because of Morrissey himself. He chooses to tour/work with certain people.

"For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's nine years of help and promotion [for Young] is very disappointing," he continued. "Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous."

Tobias explains that after learning that Young was "obviously unwell," Morrissey's crew kept their distance from her. He also expressed frustration with the fact Young did not "just comply" with Morrissey's postponement announcement.

"One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter," he wrote. "This combined with Tony Visconti's parrot-like affirmation on 'Facebook' that 'she is better off – is Morrissey capable of being handled?' is repulsive. This is a man who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that suddenly flips into schoolgirl mode with 'yeah, you tell 'em' chatter? Good riddance to false friends."

Couldn't have said it better. After nine years of trying to help her move beyond the status of dilettante-hobbyist, this is the thanks Morrissey gets? I'm glad Morrissey can count on Boz when some record executive can't see the potential for a single re-release or count on Jesse when a long-time "friend" not only makes him sick but then lies about it.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140610_01
For the good of all, Kristeen was asked to step down from the immediate upcoming shows, but instead she decided to leave the tour entirely.

Last edited:
http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2014/06/11/kristeen-young-blasts-morrissey-over-tour-axe/

Singer and songwriter Kristeen Young has hit back at Morrissey after he blamed her for spreading an illness that sparked the cancelation of his tour, branding the statement “lies.”

First she gave everyone some illness forcing the cancellation of the tour and then she said it was a lie, adding insult to injury, according to Morrissey.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...unches-online-over-tour-cancellation-20140613

Morrissey guitarist Jesse Tobias has weighed in on tour opener Kristeen Young's accusations that his boss was lying when he said she got him sick. When Morrissey had announced the cancellation of the tour due to his illness, he wrote that Young had contracted a "horrendous cold" so he asked her to leave the tour. She wrote her own post saying that she was merely suffering the symptoms of allergies. Now Tobias has called her claims, and some written by erstwhile Morrissey and recent Kristeen Young producer Tony Visconti, disheartening and disingenuous.

"I do feel that someone needs to speak up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted attack and pick away at your friend," he wrote. "In my experience anyone associated with the Morrissey camp knows they are solely there because of Morrissey himself. He chooses to tour/work with certain people.

"For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's nine years of help and promotion [for Young] is very disappointing," he continued. "Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous."

Tobias explains that after learning that Young was "obviously unwell," Morrissey's crew kept their distance from her. He also expressed frustration with the fact Young did not "just comply" with Morrissey's postponement announcement.

"One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter," he wrote. "This combined with Tony Visconti's parrot-like affirmation on 'Facebook' that 'she is better off – is Morrissey capable of being handled?' is repulsive. This is a man who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that suddenly flips into schoolgirl mode with 'yeah, you tell 'em' chatter? Good riddance to false friends."

Couldn't have said it better. After nine years of trying to help her move beyond the status of dilettante-hobbyist, this is the thanks Morrissey gets? I'm glad Morrissey can count on Boz when some record executive can't see the potential for a single re-release or count on Jesse when a long-time "friend" not only makes him sick but then lies about it.

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140610_01
For the good of all, Kristeen was asked to step down from the immediate upcoming shows, but instead she decided to leave the tour entirely.

Well thanks 4 taking the time 2 type all this out and putting up the supporting links, Very informative 4 others 2 read, I have of course already read it all before months ago!!!

Ive quoted you so I have all this info to hand 4 any future reference (and copied and pasted the lot into microsoft word 2! )

The whole affair and circumstances, is of couse open 2 interpretation about who said what and what happened when.
Kristeen says she was not asked to temperally step aside, by one of morrissys spokesmen (not morrissey himself, he wouldnt lie) untill her "cold" got better, but was instead asked to leave the tour completey, and kristeen said it was NOT her own choice to leave, that was a lie.

Someone is lying.... I know who I believe, kristeen absolutely and 99 % !!

There was then the disagreement about the severity of her "illness" morrisseys spokenman (not morrissey himself, but a spokesperson) and indeed toby tobias, what has it got 2 do with him anyways, accused kristeen of having an "horrendous cold" and passing it onto the whole of the band forcing the whole tour 2 be cancelled, however kristeen went to the drs who confirmed she had a "minor allergy" and it was not an "horrendous cold" and so she WAS NOT responsible 4 giving eveyone a cold and so responsible 4 the cancellation of the tour.

Kristeen forwared morrisseys spokeperson the medical evidence to support this, however they refused 2 acknowledge this, are the accusing her Docter of being a liar aswell ?

You can all try and twist and change the facts around as much as ya want, I know exactly who I belive, kristeens telling the truth, she even has the medical evidence 2 support it!!!!!!!!

And Tony visconi is CORRECT 2 say thats shes better of now away the the tour, im sure morrissey himself will agrea, why are you all making out thats shes being ungrateful wwhen its the truth, she is much better off, as all she got off a load of morrissey "fans" was nothing but verbal abuse and ONLY because of there jealousy of her wonderfull talent.

A lot of morrissey fans however actually like her as I do and she has her own legion of loyal fans all around the world !!!

NOW and fianally this should be my final post about kristeen , I wont tolerate such lies being told about a star I really like and admire, Ive now told the truth or as close 2 it !!!

Just to add Morrissey is NOT the liar in all of this either, he tells the truth, of course he does, its all his spokesmen and hangers on who are telling lies and covering eveything up!!!

Narcissists feel threatened whenever they encounter someone who appears to have something they lack—especially those who are confident and popular. They’re also threatened by people who don’t kowtow to them or who challenge them in any way. Their defense mechanism is contempt. The only way to neutralize the threat and prop up their own sagging ego is to put those people down. They may do it in a patronizing or dismissive way as if to demonstrate how little the other person means to them. Or they may go on the attack with insults, name-calling, bullying, and threats to force the other person back into line.

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/personality-disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder.htm

What more can one say ?

28354_mozyoung1sv5.jpg

moz26.jpg

28354_mozyoung1sv5.jpg

Tags
stfu
Back
Top Bottom