About Ketamine Sun and her complaints about ratings

Is it more hypocrital or just generic brain damage to use the system one protests against

• hypocritical

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • brain-damaged

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • both?

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
oh i dont mind gerritt, i am happy to be held up. see, the thing about writing masterpieces, in case you didnt know, is that it's very hard. i mean, it requires exhertion. vulgar exhertion! how i hate it. i liken exhertion to having to stand atop a fence whilst holding an uncomfortable position. you just want to come down. i find that i wholly prefer being to doing.

why doesnt anyone want to see the morrissey post? im disappointed. i've got the address for it right here. im ready to post it. all i require is that evennow gets down on his hands and knees and begs: thats not so much, is it? :(

p.s. i am also pretty adept at the 'death stare'. sometimes if i do it in the mirror i scare myself, and have to quickly stop for fear i might turn myself to stone. we should have a contest!

I would let you win, off course, but you wouldn't know. :D
But staring into the eyes of someone opposed to you can have other consequences.
I could only do the deathstare if I really detested you and I don't so I would lose. :p

I don't understand why people dislike you and your posts.
They are funny and witty and they always make me laugh and feel good. :highfive:

I would let you win, off course, but you wouldn't know. :D
But staring into the eyes of someone opposed to you can have other consequences.
I could only do the deathstare if I really detested you and I don't so I would lose. :p

They are funny and witty and they always make me laugh and feel good. :highfive:
aw you are sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. well, gerritt, i think the thing is that you are operate on a higher level of conciousness than most here. i assure you, people disliking me is a phenomenon unique to this board. in real life people think im funny. in fact, in real life im sooooOOOooo popular. :paranoid: i do know that i can be a bit of a naughty bunny though, but it's only in the hopes of receiving a scolding from morrissey, and who can fault me for that? :(

aw you are sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. well, gerritt, i think the thing is that you are operate on a higher level of conciousness than most here. i assure you, people disliking me is a phenomenon unique to this board. in real life people think im funny. in fact, in real life im sooooOOOooo popular. :paranoid: i do know that i can be a bit of a naughty bunny though, but it's only in the hopes of receiving a scolding from morrissey, and who can fault me for that? :(

Nobody, but some will.
The fact you are aware you can be a bit of a naughty bunny though, is in your advantage.
Cause if you we're not, you would experience a lot of other, much more bad shit.
And the idea of a naughty bunny appeals to me.
I hope you don't mind saying so.
I don't mean anything inappropriate.
Cheers

Maybe because she is always talking about herself. It's kind of rude of her to interrupt the crucifixion of her friend Ketamine Sun to start telling lies about Morrissey. If she ever gives a eulogy it will be a long speech about how clever and witty she is.

Oh yes, I agree, the two of you should only talk about it in private.

Well we CAN. But not only.
By the way CL, I hope you know by now that I don't care about any suggestions you are Biebs.
As a matter of fact, it would be really funny but you said you are not and I believe you.

I am interested in the motif for you to put so much emphasis on the on topic/off-topic issue.
If I am correct I remember you would want to have a much more moderated site in that sence.
But can you imagine that for me as well as other people it is a way of communicating that makes it a bit more surprising and gives it a certain lively environment?

I know it can be distracting a bit but if such strong notions about on- and off-topic are measured it would be so much regulated it becomes boring.
Maybe for you it is boring to go through a lot of post that you consider off-topic or redundant but I know for sure you are skipping through them fast enough for you to get at the posts you like anyway.
Cheers

Well we CAN. But not only.
By the way CL, I hope you know by now that I don't care about any suggestions you are Biebs.
As a matter of fact, it would be really funny but you said you are not and I believe you.

I am interested in the motif for you to put so much emphasis on the on topic/off-topic issue.
If I am correct I remember you would want to have a much more moderated site in that sence.
But can you imagine that for me as well as other people it is a way of communicating that makes it a bit more surprising and gives it a certain lively environment?

I know it can be distracting a bit but if such strong notions about on- and off-topic are measured it would be so much regulated it becomes boring.
Maybe for you it is boring to go through a lot of post that you consider off-topic or redundant but I know for sure you are skipping through them fast enough for you to get at the posts you like anyway.
Cheers

This is all well considered and I see your point. I would be happy to ignore her. She has found a way to get my attention, by lying. You don't think that's acceptable behavior do you?
When asked to present the proof she says that she has two secrets and can only tell one. I think it's kind of cruel of you to encourage her in this delusional thinking. :( You might be the last chance she has to maintain a grip on her sanity. :crazy:

in fact, not only has he posted here but we are soon to be wed :(

In that case: May I kiss the bride?
I promise you to have my tooth brushed, to be cleanly shaven and have a nice, delicate fragrance on me.
And off course to be blazered well enough and to behave myself undisputable in your surrounding.
I would like to be a gentleman.
Moz is of secondary importance.
Did I say that?!?!

This is all well considered and I see your point. I would be happy to ignore her. She has found a way to get my attention, by lying. You don't think that's acceptable behavior do you?
When asked to present the proof she says that she has two secrets and can only tell one. I think it's kind of cruel of you to encourage her in this delusional thinking. :( You might be the last chance she has to maintain a grip on her sanity. :crazy:

I hate to be cruel. Consciously, or not. But in that case somebody has to warn you. You did. I will think about it.
I can't believe I might be the last chance she has to maintain a grip on her sanity.
I think if she reads this she will giggle and feed the rabbit.
Cheers CL

OMG!
You are back! And with a swagger!
What took you so long leaving your comrades alone in the fireline.
It was a bloodbath!
And you are sitting laid back enjoying your popcorn!
And you instigated this bloodbath!
Cheers KS

OMG!
You are back! And with a swagger!
What took you so long leaving your comrades alone in the fireline.
It was a bloodbath!
And you are sitting laid back enjoying your popcorn!
And you instigated this bloodbath!
Cheers KS

:lbf:
reload them muskets boys !

' instigated'? little ol' me ? Just a tiff 'tween posters. Though C-Low's label 'hypocritical' is also not true. Yes I was complaining of harassment, but my posts of complaint were about someone harassing one without themselves contributing anything of worth in the form of a posted comment or reply to this forum. And I'm not the only one complaining about it.
Also, I've given positive ratings to Lotion even when he was giving me negative ratings or usually I would just ignore the ratings he gave me because I know what I post and who is going to disagree with it, so the negative ratings are no surprise to me and are pretty much ineffective, because if they were to give the desired effect that the hatebots intended, I would have stopped posting here a long time ago. But as always, not a feather ruffled here. Should there be ?

In that case: May I kiss the bride?
I promise you to have my tooth brushed, to be cleanly shaven and have a nice, delicate fragrance on me.
And off course to be blazered well enough and to behave myself undisputable in your surrounding.
I would like to be a gentleman.
Moz is of secondary importance.
Did I say that?!?!
ew a RESOUNDING no! stop being so fresh! i am a one blazer girl!

:p

you know what you are? you're a message board nazi. it's kind of weird, fyi

Tags
stfu
Back
Top Bottom