Adelaide, Australia - Thebarton Theatre (Oct. 26, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Istanbul / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You Have Killed Me / Irish Blood, English Heart // What She Said

setlist provided by Jott Scones.

• Photo from animallib / Instagram. Link posted by lanterns.

39293_adelaide_animal_liberation.jpg

Thank you to #Morrissey for having his 5 band members wear our @animallib tees at his latest show! "This beautiful creature must die, a death for no reason, and death for no reason is murder" - Morrissey, #TheSmiths #MorrisseyTour2016

Last edited:
Doesn't look like a busy or full venue.

I don't see why he bothered. He's been to that outback a few times since 2012 (Australia)
Need to know if Marred was there, snarling at anyone who dare speak or sing!

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace is None of Your Business / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Istanbul / Jack The Ripper / The World Is Full of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / You're The One For Me Fatty / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You Have Killed Me / Irish Blood, English Heart
E: What She Said

Last edited:
My home town! So good to have Morrissey and the band back. Yes, they made it an all seated venue for the night but allowed those with tickets in first 4 rows to stand. Lucky me got barrier.
The crowd wasn't that subdued or boring. We can only respond to what Moz gives us, this setlist is quite political and thoughtful- not full of bangers.
Lots of people hadn't seen him before and have now come away fans.

Not sure where you were, but EVERYONE was standing ! I should know, I had a dude about 6'7" stand in front of me the entire show.

I was on the barrier. My point is, it was sold as a seated concert. Guess people had to stand due to decision to let front rows stand at barrier.

Diana Dors.

Thank you so much.
I've seen other, black and white photos of her but didn't recognize her on this one.
On the other ones she was very, very attractive.
This one only very attractive.

I don't see why he bothered. He's been to that outback a few times since 2012 (Australia)
Need to know if Marred was there, snarling at anyone who dare speak or sing!
People who speak their way through a concert should be kicked out. Singing is ok. It's hard not to sing at a Moz concert.

Did Boz provide guitar lessons before/during/after Irish Blood English Heart

Can you imagine the chat on the plane?
Boz: Allright Moz. Seeing as how I'm musical DIRECTOR and we're all the way on the other side of the world...how about we change the setlist? Maybe throw in some more 90's songs, a few catchy b-sides, maybe even a Smiths song someone wants to hear?
Moz: No Boz. No. Nothing comes close to the genius of my last album. That is self evident in the fact it sold so well despite the fact it was only on sale for 16 seconds.
Boz: Ok. Then how about we skip the soundcheck? There's no point. I'm beginning to lose interest.
Moz: No Boz. We need to stay sharp so we can play later for a full hour. Besides, have you checked your bank account lately?
Boz: I've an idea. How about we make a CD compilation of the songs and just get a roadie to hit play? Then we don't even need to go on stage.
Moz: But then the audience would miss my insightful monologues between each song. That's REALLY what they come for. And to stare shamelessly at me of course.
Boz: How about we get Alain back? I miss the creative tension.
Moz: Never happen. Now go and make sure Jesse remembered to pack his oven gloves so he can play guitar later.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom