Alain Delon is a massive, massive babe

Wonder what their side of the story is in that. Anyway, if he’s intelligent enough to see the wrong in his parents disowning him, then he should be able to see the wrong in not recognizing his son Ari. He’s no better than his own parents, old story.

So just create more holes by not accepting Ari as your son, fool.
ket, you be nice to alain!!! :rage:

ket, you be nice to alain!!! :rage:

which one? the ‘massive babe’ frozen in photos that is no more, or the one on his deathbed wanting to kill his dog?

question aside, I don’t think I’m being mean. I feel sad for him, just think he would leave this world in a state of peace if he would forgive his parents and himself for doing what they did to him, and simply right a wrong by recognizing Ari as his son, while still in his power to do so.

'a la mode' means 'in the style'. it doesnt make sense wildT! stop thinking about pie and ice cream!!!

When ya order pie, they'll say "do ya want that plain or a la mode?".
Ya know, like a warm piece of apple crumble pie with a scoop of
French vanilla ice cream. :smiley:
What we have here is a varyin' interpretation on a phrases meanin'.

While Peter Ellenshaw, Eustace Lycett and Hamilton Luske were all excited
to win the Oscar for Special Visual Effects on Mary Poppins, they all agreed
that the real thrill of the evenin', was shakin' Alain Delon's hand.

When ya order pie, they'll say "do ya want that plain or a la mode?".
Ya know, like a warm piece of apple crumble pie with a scoop of
French vanilla ice cream. :smiley:
What we have here is a varyin' interpretation on a phrases meanin'.
so it would be like "alain with a scoop of french vanilla ice cream" is what yer sayin? :unsure:

i guess it's true that the only thing better than alain, is alain with a scoop of french vanilla ice cream!!

im still going with fair alain, though!

which one? the ‘massive babe’ frozen in photos that is no more, or the one on his deathbed wanting to kill his dog?

question aside, I don’t think I’m being mean. I feel sad for him, just think he would leave this world in a state of peace if he would forgive his parents and himself for doing what they did to him, and simply right a wrong by recognizing Ari as his son, while still in his power to do so.
yes, he's behaving unskillfully, but that's typical of all the gods!! i think he must have been very hurt as a child and possibly has needs only i can fill.

teehee :love:

it is weird that he doesnt recognize ari as his son since supposedly he's fond of ari. what is with this pathological refusal to accept him as his son? for what reason??

Back
Top Bottom