Morrissey Central "ALAIN DELON" (November 15, 2021)

There's enough yt links on Morrissey central to make me think he reads all the comments on his solo and smiths videos.

Am I right?
These aren't all his nephew's favs.

great actor,star of many great euro-thrillers.
dick cavett one of the great interviewers.

oh thank f***. i thought maybe he was dead.

Some detail below on the 'scandal' mentioned.

While making the 1969 thriller La Piscine (The Swimming Pool) with Romy Schneider, Delon's friend and bodyguard Stevan Marković was found murdered in a rubbish dump near Paris. The police investigation went on to reveal allegations of sex parties involving celebrities such as Delon and members of government including future French Prime Minister Georges Pompidou, whose wife, Claude Pompidou, was allegedly the focus of a series of compromising photos at one such party. Corsican crime boss François Marcantoni, a friend of Delon, was suspected of involvement. The affair gained notoriety throughout France and in the French press as the "Marković affair". In a 1969 BBC interview, Delon was questioned about his alleged involvement in the death of Marković, rumours of his involvement in sex parties, and Delon's own sexual tastes.

Reporter: People, once more, don't say it straight to your face but they suggest very very strongly that you have homosexual tastes ? Delon: So what's wrong if I had? Or I did? Would I be guilty of something? If I like it I'll do it. We have a great actor in France named Michel Simon and Michel Simon said once, "If you like your goat, make love with your goat." But the only matter is to love.
A heavy gambler who was often suspected of cheating, Marković was known for his high-class parties at which, it was alleged, he would set up secret cameras throughout the house, especially in the bedrooms. He thus collected many compromising photos of the guests that could have damaged their social status. He most likely used the pictures for blackmail, especially since he approached several newspapers trying to sell them. Surprisingly, some of these photographs would be alleged to be directly targeting Delon and Marcantoni themselves. However, the most important photos that Marković supposedly possessed were scandalous shots of Pompidou's wife. That was a major concern to Pompidou, who was preparing to run for president. On 1 October 1968, Marković's body was found in a public dump in the village of Élancourt, Yvelines, west of Paris. Although many people had a reason to kill him, his murder is still unsolved.

Cute, but painful. They really should have had an interpreter for this interview.

Some detail below on the 'scandal' mentioned.

While making the 1969 thriller La Piscine (The Swimming Pool) with Romy Schneider, Delon's friend and bodyguard Stevan Marković was found murdered in a rubbish dump near Paris. The police investigation went on to reveal allegations of sex parties involving celebrities such as Delon and members of government including future French Prime Minister Georges Pompidou, whose wife, Claude Pompidou, was allegedly the focus of a series of compromising photos at one such party. Corsican crime boss François Marcantoni, a friend of Delon, was suspected of involvement. The affair gained notoriety throughout France and in the French press as the "Marković affair". In a 1969 BBC interview, Delon was questioned about his alleged involvement in the death of Marković, rumours of his involvement in sex parties, and Delon's own sexual tastes.

A heavy gambler who was often suspected of cheating, Marković was known for his high-class parties at which, it was alleged, he would set up secret cameras throughout the house, especially in the bedrooms. He thus collected many compromising photos of the guests that could have damaged their social status. He most likely used the pictures for blackmail, especially since he approached several newspapers trying to sell them. Surprisingly, some of these photographs would be alleged to be directly targeting Delon and Marcantoni themselves. However, the most important photos that Marković supposedly possessed were scandalous shots of Pompidou's wife. That was a major concern to Pompidou, who was preparing to run for president. On 1 October 1968, Marković's body was found in a public dump in the village of Élancourt, Yvelines, west of Paris. Although many people had a reason to kill him, his murder is still unsolved.

Kinda weird that the murder happened durin'
the makin' of La Piscine, cause a guy's friend
bein' murdered is part of the plot of the picture.

RARE INTERVIEW
COVER STAR 'THE QUEEN IS DEAD'

Regards
FWD.

I love the cover of The Queen is dead, but the fact that Alain Delon did not acknowledge Ari, his son with Nico, who looks exactly like him, always shocked me. The film NICO-ICON tells the story. His parents raised his kid, which made him turn his back even on them.

I love the cover of The Queen is dead, but the fact that Alain Delon did not acknowledge Ari, his son with Nico, who looks exactly like him, always shocked me. The film NICO-ICON tells the story. His parents raised his kid, which made him turn his back even on them.

wouldn’t be surprised if Ari wasn’t the only one.

Last edited:
I never liked Delon, as an actor he is mediocre, he is very cute and nothing more. And what he said about his sexual tastes, that if you like your goat make love with your goat, a phrase that someone else said, but that Delon supports, seems to me a frightening statement, very low and basic,.
NO Me Interesa A.Delon!!!!!!!

his parents gave him up for adoption. what right did they have going and adopting his son? oh i guess once alain got famous his parents decided they wanted something to do with him.

his parents gave him up for adoption. what right did they have going and adopting his son? oh i guess once alain got famous his parents decided they wanted something to do with him.
Well, what right did he have to ignore a life he was responsible for? For whatever reason, they tried to make Ari`s life better which got damaged later even more. Alain Delon could have done something about it from very early on, but he did not. He put pride, self-pity or whatever first on his son`s expense.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom