Alain Whyte FB: Rehearsal photos shared (August 22, 2021)

FB_IMG_1629631348861.jpg
FB_IMG_1629631354562.jpg
FB_IMG_1629631351852.jpg
FB_IMG_1629631342354.jpg
FB_IMG_1629631345696.jpg

"Yep rehearsals are sounding killer. My guitar tech Ryan is awesome he’s worked with The Strokes and has set up all my guitars and put bigsbys on 2 guitars Brendan behind the kit. Saul’s Double Bass along with his and Jesse’s rig. Gustavo has a space command of keyboards and he’s sounding great. Getting it dialed in with a stereo rig and simple spaceship pedal boards lol. Got every sound I need.
Vegas is going to be killer everyone is playing great.
Super excited."

Via his FB.

There's an awful track by AW called 'Tell Me' which he put together during lockdown. Google it, but have a sick bag close by...

So Jesse will be the lead guitarist, with Alain in a more supporting role, I guess. (Unfortunately)
Very unfortunate if that is the case, since Alain seems to the more proficient guitarist of the two.

My first thought! My God! He's gonna do Sing Your Life again! And after that Journalists who Lie!
Haha! JWL might be a stretch, but I would certainly not mind Pregnant for…

There's an awful track by AW called 'Tell Me' which he put together during lockdown. Google it, but have a sick bag close by...
IIRC, the music was pretty good - it was just the singing and words that let it down. Perhaps there's going to be a reworked Morrissey/Whyte version, as they did for IBEH.

Please Alain , take bozz place do not take my Jesse Tobies place. I do not want to be mad at you. I'm traveling from NYto see the shows . Sorry mat W. is not there. I wonder why?

Very unfortunate if that is the case, since Alain seems to the more proficient guitarist of the two.
I desagree Alain is more cowboy ring tune . Love Jesee ring more alternative rock ,. Love the solos of jack the ripper, world peace i.nof y.bussiness, home is a question mark, still D. Etc etc etc

Please Alain , take bozz place do not take my Jesse Tobies place. I do not want to be mad at you. I'm traveling from NYto see the shows . Sorry mat W. is not there. I wonder why?

I desagree Alain is more cowboy ring tune . Love Jesee ring more alternative rock ,. Love the solos of jack the ripper, world peace i.nof y.bussiness, home is a question mark, still D. Etc etc etc
You're an incredible new character. Keep posting!

View attachment 75586View attachment 75587View attachment 75588View attachment 75589View attachment 75590

"Yep rehearsals are sounding killer. My guitar tech Ryan is awesome he’s worked with The Strokes and has set up all my guitars and put bigsbys on 2 guitars Brendan behind the kit. Saul’s Double Bass along with his and Jesse’s rig. Gustavo has a space command of keyboards and he’s sounding great. Getting it dialed in with a stereo rig and simple spaceship pedal boards lol. Got every sound I need.
Vegas is going to be killer everyone is playing great.
Super excited."

Via his FB.
A double bass, eh? Does this herald the return of “Shakin” Steven? Takes me back to July 17th, 1991. Down Wembley at Wembley Arena...

Last edited:
with the music stands set up,is this because they arent up to scratch with NEW songs yet.

OH OHHHH VIVA MORRISSEY ALAIN:guitar: AND YESE TOBAIASSS,( As prononced by Moz : Tobaiasss)
How exciting please!!!!!.There is little to go for the MOZVEGAS...FAAA CHE GROSSO!!!!
Moz has to upload a video for which we will not be able to be there ,just thinking about a video on Moz vibro youtube channel!!
Ah please MOZ give me something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom