Albumism review by Libby Cudmore: IANADOAC 0/5

Last edited by a moderator:
He could be doing that. I hope it's what he wants!

I just look at it & think, God, yet another horrifying cancellation. Ken Loach & Woody Allen got cancelled last week. Again.
He’s going full Sex Pistols. Trust me. I saw it; that look!

I'm not angry miss and I never said you were angry. I am pointing out you're own hypocritical outlook though. You are talking shit to us because we talk shit about shitty reviews such as this
You're furious. Like a lot of the Morrissey bum-suckers on this site you are in a permanent state of ferment over some perceived slight or other against your pop idol. It's one of the reasons I can't take Morrissey seriously any more - that most of his 'fans' on here are in a permanent paroxysm of impotent rage. It blinds you to the fact that you all bleat on about Morrissey's right to offend whilst immediately piling on to anyone who has the temerity to offend you. That's some hypocrisy and double standards right there.

You're furious. Like a lot of the Morrissey bum-suckers on this site you are in a permanent state of ferment over some perceived slight or other against your pop idol. It's one of the reasons I can't take Morrissey seriously any more - that most of his 'fans' on here are in a permanent paroxysm of impotent rage. It blinds you to the fact that you all bleat on about Morrissey's right to offend whilst immediately piling on to anyone who has the temerity to offend you. That's some hypocrisy and double standards right there.

Oh dear you're still preaching I see. I sort of admire your energy levels. It must be tiring trying to appear smart & trying to impress with your 'clever' use of vocabulary, but then again maybe not, as we all have access to a thesaurus. Are you trying to give the impression that you're...educated? Lolol such a pity you can't use those 'skills' in a paid work environment instead of on an internet forum. Maybe you're just fooling yourself. Pretentiousness is not a good look, & never has been...even for a waster...but it's fun to watch, thanks.

Oh dear you're still preaching I see. I sort of admire your energy levels. It must be tiring trying to appear smart & trying to impress with your 'clever' use of vocabulary, but then again maybe not, as we all have access to a thesaurus. Are you trying to give the impression that you're...educated? Lolol such a pity you can't use those 'skills' in a paid work environment instead of on an internet forum. Maybe you're just fooling yourself. Pretentiousness is not a good look, & never has been...even for a waster...but it's fun to watch, thanks.
Yes, I can see that you might be impressed by someone who has a command of the English language. Perhaps, one day, if you stop wasting your time with your tongue up Morrissey's fundament, you might be able to acquire it too. You might also learn how to stop writing meaningless bullshit.

Yes, I can see that you might be impressed by someone who has a command of the English language. Perhaps, one day, if you stop wasting your time with your tongue up Morrissey's fundament, you might be able to acquire it too. You might also learn how to stop writing meaningless bullshit.

No, but what I do see is that you think you have a command of the English language & you are impressed with your own performances here on a regular basis...almost to narcissistic levels. Problem is, it's only the fool you that you're succeeding in impressing. Everyone else is just mocking or blocking you, so most of your best efforts are sadly wasted. Interesting character you are...a waster, yes, but an interesting one nonetheless. I'll watch out for you.

If being 'cancelled' means you can play Wembley to a near sold out ecstatic crowd, then bring it on.
Errrm. Not near sold out. I really wanted to be able to say it was.

I’m guessing SSE is twelve thousand? I counted 5051, whilst Jim Jim falls was being sang, and I counted three twice, just before the song ended. Because I had time to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Errrm. Not near sold out. I really wanted to be able to say it was.

I’m guessing SSE is twelve thousand? I counted 5051, whilst Jim Jim falls was being sang, and I counted three twice, just before the song ended. Because I had time to.
Down in the crowd it felt packed, like a full house. Found this photo which kind of sums up the atmosphere..

wembley.jpg

I'm not 100% sure what going full Sex Pistols entails. But it sounds like I could sell it as A Good Thing.

I guess the thing that’s forgotten about the Sex Pistols is that they were actually a great Rock and Roll band.
Down in the crowd it felt packed, like a full house. Found this photo which kind of sums up the atmosphere..

View attachment 55198

Jesus. That was my view. We’re you in N13 & then moved as far forward as possible?

I guess the thing that’s forgotten about the Sex Pistols is that they were actually a great Rock and Roll band.

Jesus. That was my view. We’re you in N13 & then moved as far forward as possible?

Is that actually my photo?

If being 'cancelled' means you can play Wembley to a near sold out ecstatic crowd, then bring it on.

I'd like his situation to improve, but it was great to see that he won't be driven from our shores.

And because he's a cult artist anyway in the long run it'll give him a higher status esp as dimwits like Kermit Girl & Racist Boyfriend keep writing articles full of mistakes & prejudice.

That shot sums up the night and atmosphere really well.
As long as I didn’t look behind me. If you were down there (and I did lower a human down, who took the leap of death) I’m sure you loved it. At the front, I would’ve wanted more; in the gods I needed more. That night was about the first 10 rows. The rest could whistle. I whistled. It was my 30th Moz gig.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain review

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom