Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

We've had 42 days notice so far. Not sure how much longer it's feasible for me to stay alerted.

He'll spring it on us when we've forgotten about it with 3 words buried in a random natter that can be interpreted as an offensive outburst.

20200820_170917.jpg

Maybe someone somewhere has censored it.
It's sad when the non-freedomness of this world shows you its harsh reality.

Maybe someone somewhere has censored it.
It's sad when the non-freedomness of this world shows you its harsh reality.
How would "they" even manage to censor something that was supposed to be released on his own page.

Nah, it will come. Soon enough.

How would "they" even manage to censor something that was supposed to be released on his own page.

Nah, it will come. Soon enough.

I have a relative who is convinced that Protestants won't let the Pope make Mary, Queen of Scots a Saint & no amount of telling her they don't have that power & it might be... er, other things.... will stop her. 🙃

I have a relative who is convinced that Protestants won't let the Pope make Mary, Queen of Scots a Saint & no amount of telling her they don't have that power & it might be... er, other things.... will stop her. 🙃
I just stumbled across this and don't know where to leave it and since this thread went off-topic about 15 pages ago anyway...

We're all under S-a-t-a-n's spell.

I just stumbled across this and don't know where to leave it and since this thread went off-topic about 15 pages ago anyway...

We're all under S-a-t-a-n's spell.

marr.JPG

This is Marr practising his pose for this year's X factor auditions. Luckily for us, it's cancelled but no one has told JM. He'll have to wait until X factor 2021 for any sort of career.

View attachment 66504
This is Marr practising his pose for this year's X factor auditions. Luckily for us, it's cancelled but no one has told JM. He'll have to wait until X factor 2021 for any sort of career.
I think his career is doing fine, actually.

Really? What's he been up to lately?
Last thing I'm aware of is Call the Comet (2018), which, like much of his stuff, I didn't like at all.
He released a compilation last year. And Call The Comet was a success. I didn't care much for it either but that doesn't say anything about the status of his career, does it? Lots of people liked it apparently and he's currently working on his new album.

I don't listen to Kanye West but I would never say he doesn't have a career because that's obviously false.

I should pop it in the Folk Devil thread since it literally thinks he's Satanic.
Oh, it's not the first video of this kind I've seen.

"But take it - it's yours..."

Really? What's he been up to lately?
Last thing I'm aware of is Call the Comet (2018), which, like much of his stuff, I didn't like at all.

I love Call the Comet - it's a great album! Johnny's worked on the soundtrack for the new James Bond movie and played on the Billie Eilish song "No Time to Die" which has just been nominated for a Grammy. He's also played on a track on the new Avalanches album called "The Divine Chord" which is out tomorrow. He was supposed to go on a major tour supporting the Killers this year, who knows when or if that will happen.

I love Call the Comet - it's a great album! Johnny's worked on the soundtrack for the new James Bond movie and played on the Billie Eilish song "No Time to Die" which has just been nominated for a Grammy. He's also played on a track on the new Avalanches album called "The Divine Chord" which is out tomorrow. He was supposed to go on a major tour supporting the Killers this year, who knows when or if that will happen.
Right, this horrible year made me forget about the Bond song. I liked that one a lot.

I liked his The Messenger album and a few other solo songs. On Call The Comet I only liked Day In Day Out, I think.
It's not the music though, it's his voice and most of all his lyrics that put me off.

He's been pretty prolific throughout his post-Smiths career and Mind Bomb and Dusk by The The as well as Frusciante's The Empyrean are my favourite albums he's played on.

He played a few inaudible guitar strokes on the Bond film soundtrack.

Played on a track for Avalanche.

Supposed to do a guest slot with The Killers which didn't happen.

I'm overwhelmed by the level of success he's experiencing. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom