Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

It literally looks like he wanted to film women in their underwear & edited it into some concert footage of Morrissey as an excuse.
I wouldn't know. 😉

I watched it and I think Morrissey looks amazing here. The song wasn't my cup of tea and the 2 ladies seemed completely out of place. A work of SER, not Love.
I genuinely love the song Kiss Me A Lot. A very unpopular opinion amongst many fans, I know. It always reminds me of 60s Eurovision songs and I love the brass section.
Which is why I avoided watching the video. I don't want to associate the song with the terrifyingly stereotypical, hereronormative, voyeuristic efforts of his nephew.

(I know that he looks amazing in it, World Peace Moz was hot as a pistol.)

I love Kiss Me A Lot. Its an example of how Morrissey can take the bare bones of a song and make it do whatever he wants. There's no one can do a chorus as well as our Morrissey. It might be sleight of hand and a few studio tricks but he knows how to have a singalong.
Yes! And that's why the rather bland lyrics don't even bother me. He manages to set a scene and tone with just a few lines and his voice will do the rest.

To hell with day 70, to hell with it. Well, he has spoken on new year's eve which is widely accepted as a short interview.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom