Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

Well, it's gone midnight here in the UK - which means we've done it! Congratulations Moz, Sam and all at Central! We've now been alert for 100 days! :tiphat:

HAPPY 100 everyone! :birthdaycake:

please patience

solo patients

Moz is always on time

Moz time, that is.

:cool:

It's official: The longest lasting "alert" in the music buiz. We've done it boyz n grrrls. We kept the dream alive.

OMG, so exciting! Happy centenary! 🎉🥳

Staying alert is f***ing exhausting or is that just the pandemic?

Me Ma reminds me, that I should take me protein pills and put me helmet on when I use me bike. The food truck is coming and I got me list. Bye everybody!

The interview , does it really come? And when it does come, will I still be human or just a mutation of my own shadow (at best)?

It's only been 107 days. I've been hitting 'refresh' at Morrissey Central every 10 minutes since this was announced, and I don't regret a single second. :thumb:

The interview , does it really come? And when it does come, will I still be human or just a mutation of my own shadow (at best)?
Ask again in 93 days.

Thank you. That means a lot to me in these difficult times."Waiting" has become my hobby, so to speak, and it's just nice to know, when others are as excited about "The roast of..." as I am.

Thank you. That means a lot to me in these difficult times."Waiting" has become my hobby, so to speak, and it's just nice to know, when others are as excited about "The roast of..." as I am.
I'll be here, mate.

Unlike the interview.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom