"All you need is me"- Request

Lorimoz

Mrs Morrissey to you !!!
To all you nice people out there
can someome PLEASE upload the MP3 audio file of "All you need is me ?"
I am not too fussy about any version you have.

I have the MP4 version from the Carson Daly show but I would
like to transfer it on my M3Player.

Thanks a lot in advance and Happy New Moz Year. Lori x
:D

You can download it from drifter's excellent site http://mozzbozz.vox.com
The song was played NY Hammerstein Ballroom gigs in October 2007.

Before you post a request, please remember to check drifter's site first. ;)

Let's play "point out how this post could be more useful"!

1. A direct link to one or more of said Hammerstein shows would have been far more useful than the generic link to drifter's site (OMFG--I bolded somebody else's username!).
  2. Somebody already posted a direct download link before you responded.
  3. That direct download link is for a single song, not an entire concert. Sure, it's not in the format that Lorimoz asked for, but it's a helluva lot more useful than your post.
  4. Users who aren't logged in here 18 hours a day may not know who drifter is, or that he has a Web site with hundreds of concert bootlegs. Unlike the Collector's Corner, there's no blurb under the Downloads/Bootlegs section that says, "Check mozzbozz.vox.com first." Perhaps your moderator privileges would be of far better use to the site if you were to add something like that instead of torpedoing threads.

Last edited:
Has the studio version of this surfaced yet? I know we don't have long to wait for the Greatest Hits, but I'm very impatient.

Let's play "point out how this post could be more useful"!

1. A direct link to one or more of said Hammerstein shows would have been far more useful than the generic link to drifter's site (OMFG--I bolded somebody else's username!).
  2. Somebody already posted a direct download link before you responded.
  3. That direct download link is for a single song, not an entire concert. Sure, it's not in the format that Lorimoz asked for, but it's a helluva lot more useful than your post.
  4. Users who aren't logged in here 18 hours a day may not know who drifter is, or that he has a Web site with hundreds of concert bootlegs. Unlike the Collector's Corner, there's no blurb under the Downloads/Bootlegs section that says, "Check mozzbozz.vox.com first." Perhaps your moderator privileges would be of far better use to the site if you were to add something like that instead of torpedoing threads.

I really need to brush up on my html code typing skills. I only quoted so I could see how you did the list.

Just select the lines, then click the "123" button in the advanced editing window. I wish that we could use the full range of HTML code--then you'd see some really fun stuff.

1. That is really cool
  2. I did not know that
  3. I wish I had realized that sooner
  4. Thank you.

Kewpie, no offense to Drifter and his site, which is excellent, but not everyone knows it exists. I think it's one thing to ask people to use the search function before posting, and another to ask them to go to a different site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kewpie, no offense to Drifter and his site, which is excellent, but not everyone knows it exists. I think it's one thing to ask people to use the search function before posting, and another to ask them to go to a different site.

That's why I suggested that she add a link to the blurb under the Downloads/Bootlegs heading, just like the Collector's Corner mentions Stephane's site. I'm not going to hold my breath for it, though.

Back
Top Bottom