Alt-J - "Morrissey can support us"

Thin gruel, but some might like Alt-J

Alt-J: Morrissey can support us - Belfast Telegraph

Excerpt:

Alt-J have teased that Morrissey should be their opening act, when they play their US dates.

The Leeds-based group, who won the 2012 British Barclaycard Mercury Prize with their debut album An Awesome Wave, joked they would like to give him a taste of his own medicine after he asked Sir Cliff Richard to support him on his American shows.

Singer Gus Unger-Hamilton told the Daily Star: "It's crazy. I'd love Morrissey to support us, purely to put him in his place. The look on his face as he was having to open for Alt-J would be fun."

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually they are pretty OK (based on 2 songs I have heard on the radio.) The name comes from this (thanks Wiki!):
The band symbol (∆) can be typed on Apple Mac OS X by the key sequence alt + J.

Actually they are pretty OK (based on 2 songs I have heard on the radio.) The name comes from this (thanks Wiki!):
The band symbol (∆) can be typed on Apple Mac OS X by the key sequence alt + J.

how f***ing sad

Who..?

They probably think it's funny because they've sold a decent amount of records, perhaps more than Morrissey can be expected to...but seriously F them! I heard of Alt-J because my sister included them in a Spotify list. I listened to them further and found them horrendous. I gave my sister shit for even suggesting they were good. She was embarrassed and said she only like the one song:rolleyes:

Name sucks, music sucks......and obviously this "Alt-J" isn´t very clever! Oh, and by the way , "J" stands for "Jerk" :)

Greets from Moenchengladbach/Germany

Alex

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom