Americas got talent

Moonbeam

Slackerbitch
What is with Piers Morgan on here? He is all tanned and wispy haired, looks totally different! Also how nasty is he?? He is much nicer on the British one.

The 'sob stories' are so much better on the American one though :crazy::lbf:

Piers is good.I can't watch this though as I never get a look in with the TV.It's either Drake and Josh or ICarly then CSI at night.:(

I watched the first few seasons of this..The only two people I've seen with talent on any of them were Leonid the Magnificent (a giant, yet sculpted European transvestite who balances swords and whatnot in drag :rolleyes:) and Thoth (quoted as saying, 'The most difficult one-syllable name in the English language' :lbf:) Other than that, the show is pretty much shite. And now I hear they replaced Sharon Osbourne with Nick Cannon :crazy:

Is the Britain version any good?

Last edited:
Piers is good.I can't watch this though as I never get a look in with the TV.It's either Drake and Josh or ICarly then CSI at night.:(

:mad: Drake and Josh!! I loathe all them shit American kids tv programmes. I'm in the same boat....I watched it late last night on repeat. Piers is totally different on the American one....he is like Simon Cowell....but worse!

I watched the first few seasons of this..The only two people I've seen with talent on any of them were Leonid the Magnificent (a giant, yet sculpted European transvestite who balances swords and whatnot in drag :rolleyes:) and Thoth (quoted as saying, 'The most difficult one-syllable name in the English language' :lbf:) Other than that, the show is pretty much shite. And now I hear they replaced Sharon Osbourne with Nick Cannon :crazy:

I think this is an old series I watched....there was one act (some Russian bar performers) who were excellent and they didn't have a sob story :D

What is with Piers Morgan on here? He is all tanned and wispy haired, looks totally different! Also how nasty is he?? He is much nicer on the British one.

The 'sob stories' are so much better on the American one though :crazy::lbf:

Hmmm, i read that Cowell was standing down and looking for a replacement. Maybe Morgan thinks he's a hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom