Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

The pain from having the intubation calls for morphine. Morphine decreases breathing, making the ventilator more necessary. More morphine to ease the discomfort, and it's a slippery slope to death.

Morrissey is not an antivax nutcase. It might look exactly like that, and I can see very well that that's exactly how it is. But I it also isn't. He's misunderstood. Or it's his nephew. Even though I walk around all day acting like a grown-up.

bland, unremarkable, colorless pussies.
29688.jpg

Really?

Not all children have vaccines in Britain. Some parents are against them. These days parents worry about the MMR vaccine.

What do you think of Alex Belfield? He makes regular videos on YouTube.

I remember Robbie Williams promoting a vaccine called "Gavi". It was to do with his charity work with "Soccer Aid". I think they might help poor children abroad not totally sure.

Robbie Williams hasn't said he will take the Coronavirus vaccine or not. He said he has left that choice up to his wife. Robbie Williams' wife will decide if they have the vaccine or not. I don't think young people under the age of 16 or 18 have to take the Coronavirus vaccine or pregnant women or people with allergies. Robbie Williams lives a lot of the time in Hollywood and also in London. Robbie Williams isn't a politician or a scientist or a doctor or a lawyer but he knows a lot. I respect his opinion.

Alex is deeply unpopular.

The pain from having the intubation calls for morphine. Morphine decreases breathing, making the ventilator more necessary. More morphine to ease the discomfort, and it's a slippery slope to death.
Do you have figures on the percentage of people on ventilators who end up dying in the way you describe? I'll find out today for you from actual doctors if you like.

Do you have figures on the percentage of people on ventilators who end up dying in the way you describe? I'll find out today for you from actual doctors if you like.
I don't feel like searching in my ebook for statistics that may be there. After reading it, I had the distinct impression that it's rare that people survive once they're on a respirator. The book is called Corona, False Alarm? by Sucharit Bhakdi.

That's okay, I wouldn't believe doctors anyway. But thanks for offering to ask.

I don't feel like searching in my ebook for statistics that may be there. After reading it, I had the distinct impression that it's rare that people survive once they're on a respirator. The book is called Corona, False Alarm? by Sucharit Bhakdi.

That's okay, I wouldn't believe doctors anyway. But thanks for offering to ask.
Wait - your reference is a book called 'Corona, False Alarm'? Sweet Jesus. And you 'wouldn't believe doctors anyway'?

This is the mentality of loons like you - with the possibility of ACTUAL EVIDENCE being presented that refutes your batshit claims, the only response is 'Well I wouldn't believe it anyway'. You, like Morrissey, are lost.

What can you say to utter madness like that? Blocked.

Wait - your reference is a book called 'Corona, False Alarm'? Sweet Jesus. And you 'wouldn't believe doctors anyway'?

This is the mentality of loons like you - with the possibility of ACTUAL EVIDENCE being presented that refutes your batshit claims, the only response is 'Well I wouldn't believe it anyway'. You, like Morrissey, are lost.

What can you say to utter madness like that? Blocked.
My experience of doctors has been mixed. Some good, some not so good.

Boris also said Xmas wouldn't be cancelled. Wait until April (when the Reset is ready to roll and Project Climate Change Fear will take over).

However, if anyone tries to forcibly vaccine me they'll find the syringe hanging out of their eyeball.

Why would anyone try to "forcibly vaccinate" you? It's not mandatory.

I've had two very close family friends die from Covid in the last two months.
One a 12 year old girl, which is my close friends niece and the other is my mother's best friend, and band mate, who was in his fifties.
My close friend has, for want of a better word, suffered a breakdown due to the stress and upset, and my mother, apart from being incredibly bored from not having any gigs to play this year, has not only lost her band but also her best friend. She's fallen into such a depression that I've had to move back in with her, and the stress of everything has led to any incredibly dark mood in our household.
I'm genuinely struggling with the pressure of it all.

So please stop saying Covid is akin to catching a light cold that will then disappear in a week because that is certainly not the case at all.

She's referring to a post I made about how intubation or ventilation won't work for everyone. I was trying to promote the idea that we should avoid being intubated by wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
The book she refers to seems to be full of misleading graphs and alarmist language of the sort meant to sell books to a certain audience.
My original post was meant to promote the idea that once you are intubated, if you are in poor health, a sort of contest begins. You have to beat the illness before the morphine weakens your respiratory system to the point that you can't recover. This is what happened to my grandmother years before covid.
The idea was not that being intubated is a death sentence, but that the elderly and those with diminished health are at great risk. What I was trying to promote is that we should take precautions to avoid ultimately having to be intubated but also to avoid lockdowns.
We wouldn't really have to destroy so many small businesses if people would act sensibly.
One of the things that her book allegedly says is that doctors are intubating people unnecessarily as some sort of ... plan? plot? scheme? I don't know, but that's not going to happen. Let's assume there are evil doctors who want to kill the population. Well, there aren't enough ventilators available to attach people to them without great necessity and many people who need them may not have access. My local hospital, where there were no cases during the first few months of this, now has a full ICU and there is some competition for these devices that her book is saying are being used to ... murder people?

Morrissey is not an antivax nutcase. It might look exactly like that, and I can see very well that that's exactly how it is. But I it also isn't. He's misunderstood. Or it's his nephew. Even though I walk around all day acting like a grown-up.
What?

exceeded scrutiny on other levels have also made the poor contributions. may it be morrissey or perhaps (fill in name) the results will look this way. let me agree with this point. is this possible?

For some reason I can't insert the quote from Light Housework, but you don't trust doctors? I guess we've all had mixed experiences of doctors, just like any other human beings, but if you have a treatable condition, what else there is to trust than modern medicine? Voodoo? Witchcraft? Some bloke on YouTube?

If this posting is all Sam, he is definitely harming his uncle's career and reputation.

One a 12 year old girl, which is my close friends niece and the other is my mother's best friend, and band mate, who was in his fifties.
My close friend has, for want of a better word, suffered a breakdown due to the stress and upset, and my mother, apart from being incredibly bored from not having any gigs to play this year, has not only lost her band but also her best friend. She's fallen into such a depression that I've had to move back in with her, and the stress of everything has led to any incredibly dark mood in our household.

So please stop saying Covid is akin to catching a light cold that will then disappear in a week because that is certainly not the case at all.
From what I’m gathering, you’re not going to be pinned down and injected but ‘normal’ life will be made impossible. There will be extreme duress.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds as though life has been very hard for you and your family... I can only wish you better times for next year... keep strong my friend...

For some reason I can't insert the quote from Light Housework, but you don't trust doctors? I guess we've all had mixed experiences of doctors, just like any other human beings, but if you have a treatable condition, what else there is to trust than modern medicine? Voodoo? Witchcraft? Some bloke on YouTube?

If this posting is all Sam, he is definitely harming his uncle's career and reputation.
From the posts regarding his mother when she was ill, I get the impression Morrissey doesn't believe in doctors and medical science so much these days, more in the power of the Roman Catholic Church.

Why would anyone try to "forcibly vaccinate" you?
It's so that Bill Gates can implant microchips into people and control them. I can't wait to see what he'll do when he finally gets remote control of Morrissey. Maybe we'll get that Smiths reunion after all?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom