ANSWER then ASK

a: airline pilot. it's still kind of classy, right? i'm also afraid that if i go onto a cruise, dysentery would break out.
b: have you ever cross-dressed to excite yourself...sexually?

A: No.

Q: What is your favourite dinosaur, and why?

PS - A family friend started going out with an young airline co-pilot (he hadn't yet qualified as a senior pilot) a couple of years ago. After a few weeks she rang me and told me that she was a bit scared and wanted some advice. He kept a carving knife under his pillow and once or twice a week would wake screaming at two or three in the morning and yelling that there was a monster in the house. He would then take his knife and race around the place hunting for the monster while she locked herself, Pistorius girlfriend like, in the bathroom.

In the morning he would get up and fly a couple of hundred people to Berlin, Vienna, Warsaw, Rome... :eek:

A: No.

Q: What is your favourite dinosaur, and why?

PS - A family friend started going out with an young airline co-pilot (he hadn't yet qualified as a senior pilot) a couple of years ago. After a few weeks she rang me and told me that she was a bit scared and wanted some advice. He kept a carving knife under his pillow and once or twice a week would wake screaming at two or three in the morning and yelling that there was a monster in the house. He would then take his knife and race around the place hunting for the monster while she locked herself, Pistorius girlfriend like, in the bathroom.

In the morning he would get up and fly a couple of hundred people to Berlin, Vienna, Warsaw, Rome... :eek:

Scary!

A: Now, I don't know that much about dinosaurs. I'm gonna pick based on what I learned from watching Jurassic Park. My fave would be the Brontosaurus. It seemed to be the friendliest of the lot. And it was the largest and tallest. Sadly it had the smallest brain. Not sure that means it wasn't intelligent, however.

brontosaurus.jpg

Q: Would you smoke a joint with a parent(s) if recreational use were legal?

Scary!

A: Now, I don't know that much about dinosaurs. I'm gonna pick based on what I learned from watching Jurassic Park. My fave would be the Brontosaurus. It seemed to be the friendliest of the lot. And it was the largest and tallest. Sadly it had the smallest brain. Not sure that means it wasn't intelligent, however.

brontosaurus.jpg

Q: Would you smoke a joint with a parent(s) if recreational use were legal?

A: No. My parents are not that cool.

Q: What is your favorite body part?

A: Man, obliques--if in great shape.

obliques.jpg

Woman, clavicle--but only on a thin woman. They have to be visible.

6a0120a64c43d5970b0133f18b5c94970b-800wi

Q: If you had to chose another nationality what would it be?

A: I should have been born in Ireland. Someday I will go there for a month, hang out with the locals drinking Guinness, singing Irish folk tunes and herd sheep.

Q: Besides Morrissey, if you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be?

A: I should have been born in Ireland. Someday I will go there for a month, hang out with the locals drinking Guinness, singing Irish folk tunes and herd sheep.

Q: Besides Morrissey, if you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be?

A: Christopher Hitchens.

Q: You get to take home one piece of art from the Louvre Museum. What do you choose?

A: Christopher Hitchens.

Q: You get to take home one piece of art from the Louvre Museum. What do you choose?

A: The Venus de Milo. The Mona Lisa is very small, and not that impressive in the flesh, frankly. The Venus is (or was when I was there) kept by a large set of well... French... doors. You could back a van up very easily. I would have said Picasso, but there are none there.

Q: You can click your fingers right now and be anywhere you want for an hour before coming back safely home. Where do you go?

A: The Venus de Milo. The Mona Lisa is very small, and not that impressive in the flesh, frankly. The Venus is (or was when I was there) kept by a large set of well... French... doors. You could back a van up very easily. I would have said Picasso, but there are none there.

Q: You can click your fingers right now and be anywhere you want for an hour before coming back safely home. Where do you go?

A: To bed with Morrissey.
Q: If you could be a comic book hero or villan who would it be?

A: Batman

Q: Are you an expert at anything? What? If not, what would you like to be an expert at?

I would be a Heath Ledger version of The Joker

A: I seem to be an expert at losing respect. But I would love to be an expert bass player. I’m an average player.

Q: Can you impersonate anyone famous? I do a great Ethel Merman.

I would be a Heath Ledger version of The Joker

A: I seem to be an expert at losing respect. But I would love to be an expert bass player. I’m an average player.

Q: Can you impersonate anyone famous? I do a great Ethel Merman.

Losing respect. How come?

A: No. Never really tried. But I can make people laugh being goofy. And doing funny voices.

Q: You get to raid Bill Gates' mega mansion. You are allowed to take home five things from either outside or in. What do you grab?

Losing respect. How come?

A: No. Never really tried. But I can make people laugh being goofy. And doing funny voices.

Q: You get to raid Bill Gates' mega mansion. You are allowed to take home five things from either outside or in. What do you grab?

A: I would just take the kitchen and all of the appliances in it.

Q: What is your favorite fast food chain? Mine is In and Out Hamburgers.

A: I could care less either way.

Q: Would you shag any of these people for free?

you-vision-gif.gif

A: Nope. I find that the young guys these days look so sloppy with their beards and crazy hair.

Q: Have you ever been on a bad blind date? I have. He was fat and looked like one of the guys in those pictures.

A: Nope. I find that the young guys these days look so sloppy with their beards and crazy hair.

Q: Have you ever been on a bad blind date? I have. He was fat and looked like one of the guys in those pictures.

Were you set up? Or was he a catfish?

A: No, I don't think I have. I have been set up before and even met people online whom I later went out with, and none of them were monsters, fortunately.

Q: Why do you think that certain people who post regularly in the General Forum never post in Off-topic?

A: No, I don't think I have. I have been set up before and even met people online whom I later went out with, and none of them were monsters, fortunately.

Q: Why do you think that certain people who post regularly in the General Forum never post in Off-topic?

A: Because they only come on here to talk about Morrissey and nothing more.

Q: Coffee or Tea?

A: Because they only come on here to talk about Morrissey and nothing more.

Q: Coffee or Tea?

A: Strong black coffee.
Q: Do you believe in ghosts?

- - - Updated - - -

A: Yes I was set up by someone who I thought was my friend.

Back
Top Bottom