Any Artist's Songs Represented by Stuff in Paint

Franzanna

In retirement
Because everyone loves the Moz one so much, how about we try a generic one? :) Same rules as the Smiths/Moz one, but extended a bit.
  • Try to draw songs that you know at least one soloer knows. Obscure songs/album tracks are welcome, but make sure there's at least one person here who knows it.
  • Make sure you know the name of both the song and the artist, so if everyone gets stuck, you can fish them out ASAP. The first clue you give should be (but doesn't have to be - I'm not the boss of you ;)) the artist.

Well, I can't think of any more rules, so here's a fairly easy one I just prepared to start you off:
1.gif

Because everyone loves the Moz one so much, how about we try a generic one? :) Same rules as the Smiths/Moz one, but extended a bit.
  • Try to draw songs that you know at least one soloer knows. Obscure songs/album tracks are welcome, but make sure there's at least one person here who knows it.
  • Make sure you know the name of both the song and the artist, so if everyone gets stuck, you can fish them out ASAP. The first clue you give should be (but doesn't have to be - I'm not the boss of you ;)) the artist.

Well, I can't think of any more rules, so here's a fairly easy one I just prepared to start you off:
1.gif

Sympathy for the Devil.

YES!

I wanted to start with an easy one! (Honest).:o

Need to get some more ready. Hope others will contribute. This could be a lot of fun! :D

YES!

I wanted to start with an easy one! (Honest).:o

Need to get some more ready. Hope others will contribute. This could be a lot of fun! :D

Oh, it wasn't too hard. Although I was trying to think of songs involving half-miles or even-numbered houses for a few minutes. :p

Yes, I think we need to push this baby forward. Don't be shy, chaps! Draw songs! :)

Oh, it wasn't too hard. Although I was trying to think of songs involving half-miles or even-numbered houses for a few minutes. :p

Yes, I think we need to push this baby forward. Don't be shy, chaps! Draw songs! :)

i would-but you need to have a program for it right? i wonder if the have one for macs....off to check....

2s8s2zl.jpg

I'm quite aware my bird looks like its been shot and then draped over a stick, so don't point it out.

no....the K on the cop is a clue. god, it's the worst pic here isn't it LOL

Oh heck, I should've figured you'd be brighter than to put the title in the picture, now that I look at it.:p

Back
Top Bottom