any Dr. house watchers out there?

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
if there are a few i would like to talk about it..just a bit..cause i don't know a lot of people who watch this:D.. i really can't imagine why..it's quite funny..and it always make me laugh and in a better mood:)

Yes, but I only watch it to gawk at the (other) doctor. Doctor
House's best friend. The one with the brown hair and
wonderful bedside manner.
I don't like how House is so mean to him.

ok you mean Robert Sean Leonard (als Dr. James Wilson)..yes he's such a nice guy..very loyal..he always support house, yes..
i like house..cause i always see myself when i watch him..his sarcasm..his thoughts..there are a lot of similar things..:D..and often not very good one:p

if there are a few i would like to talk about it..just a bit..cause i don't know a lot of people who watch this:D.. i really can't imagine why..it's quite funny..and it always make me laugh and in a better mood:)

YES! I adore House! (one more thing we agree on) I think it's a brilliant show! His sardonic humor is priceless. If they ever cancel it, I will be very unhappy. They always cancel shows that I like. :mad:

YES! I adore House! (one more thing we agree on) I think it's a brilliant show! His sardonic humor is priceless. If they ever cancel it, I will be very unhappy. They always cancel shows that I like. :mad:

yes, you're right..we're very similar in a few things:D..so which season the show on tv? i mean at the moment...you know that there will be a house convention in the USA..in july as i can remember..if i could i would..;)

House is totally one of my favorite shows. It's been a while since I've watched it since it's been just repeats for quite some time...are new episodes back, yet (in the US, I mean)

Hugh Laurie is fantastic in that role; everyone is great on that show.

House is totally one of my favorite shows. It's been a while since I've watched it since it's been just repeats for quite some time...are new episodes back, yet (in the US, I mean)

yes..they're all great..all on their own way..just two days and the next episode sill start:D..

and he absolutley deserved the golden globe and Screen Actors' Guild Awards in 2007..and the show the People's Choice Awards..it's the best one..for a long time again..delicious:)

I love the show but I can only watch it when they release them on DVD as I boycott Fox. I refuse to watch it, now, for any reason. Not so much because I believe this will hurt Fox, but because I find it politically, and ethically objectionable.

I love House. I own the first three seasons on DVD.

Yes. Yes, I would love to talk about House.

Can I incorporate a Hugh Laurie frink thread in here? I've been threatening to make one. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ohyes..i still remember those scenes:rolleyes:..nice to hear from something as crazy as me;)
i also own the first three seasons..:D..so YES..why not..here are soo many,,frink'' threads..i think he deserved his own, right??..will you start??....i will follow, promised:p..but im too shy..as always:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
ohyes..i still remember those scenes:rolleyes:..nice to hear from something as crazy as me;)
i also own the first three seasons..:D..so YES..why not..here are soo many,,frink'' threads..i think he deserved his own, right??..will you start??....i will follow, promised:p..but im too shy..as always:rolleyes:
i mean from someone not something..sorry

armstrongusa09.jpg

Dr. Wilson looks like a co-worker of mine.:) (And let's not forget Dr. Blondie:horny::eek:)

I think the commercial I saw claimed new episodes start April 28th - can't wait.

I think the commercial I saw claimed new episodes start April 28th - can't wait.

yes, you're right..it will start then..you luck guys!!..I'm really jealous:tears::rolleyes:

I would love to see Stephen Fry in House i'm certain it would be imensely funny! i'm a huge fan of them both i love a bit of fry and laurie/jeeves and wooster/QI ect ect.

Me too. :) And I loved Hugh Laurie in Maybe Baby too. :o But Dr House rocks! :D :guitar:

Thats the film where he and his wife are always ...."trying" for a baby?
I wanted to see that when it was at the cinema but i was far too young!

Dr House is fantastic obviously! i loved last weeks episode where house almost killed himself.

Thats the film where he and his wife are always ...."trying" for a baby?
I wanted to see that when it was at the cinema but i was far too young!

Dr House is fantastic obviously! i loved last weeks episode where house almost killed himself.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! :eek: I want to see it for myself! :mad:

Yes, that's the film. ;) It's a cute little movie, light entertainment, Hugh Laurie is sexaaaaaaay, Joely Richardson is lovely. :)

Back
Top Bottom