Any of you on Solo ??

Lorimoz

Mrs Morrissey to you !!!
Often we come across old pictures of Morrissey with fans and
it would be nice to know the story behind them and to see if these people are still fans.

Anyone posts here or knows who they are ??
:confused:

MA_Morrissey_052407.jpg

1147456396_f.jpg

mozfan.jpg

MOZTAT.jpg

Well, the last photo was obviously from the Oye Esteban signings in 2000, and there are tons of those photos on this site. Don't know who the tattooed twink is though....

I think I know the slender woman in the 3rd photo. AFAIK she is not on mozzolo. Have not seen her post on the mailing list in about a decade.

Often we come across old pictures of Morrissey with fans and
it would be nice to know the story behind them and to see if these people are still fans.

Anyone posts here or knows who they are ??
:confused:

MA_Morrissey_052407.jpg
The guy there had this pic on his website. Can't remember what his name was right now, sorry. :(

1998, (Sept. 13th) I think. Moz did an interview at an Albuqueque radio station, then an in-store signing @ Blockbuster for the release of My Early Buggery Years. This photo, I believe is at the radio station.

aww..nice one..didn't expect that it was taken in the late 90's..tought of the new century:eek:..so thanks mel..can always trust in you..;)high five
smilie_si_006.gif

moz1983.jpg

:) Comtesse said (in the Frink): Although, I must point out because I'm anal, it's not from '83, it's from '84. I think it's actually from June, 1984 at the Glastonbury Festival... or very near to that time

Great poster!! And I LOVE the hearing aid! Here's another version of the shot, without fold marks:
meatmurder.jpg

There is a thread called: hearing aid days (I don't know how to link it!) and a great post by Comtesse.
I am determined to woo her back :)

MA_Morrissey_052407.jpg

I never knew morrissey wore a hearing aid.

as far as i know it was because a deaf fan wrote to him and he wore that at one of the early tottp appearnces to encourage her that there is no reason to have a low self esteem cause of that

canot find the actual interview where he talked about the deaf girl who wrote him it was a quite nice interview so if anyone knows from which interview it stems from please share the link must be one of the early interviews

and also i think it a nod to that one singer Johnnie Ray
a 50's/ 60's pop singer/ song writer who was rather deaf and wore a hearing aid on stage I believe
He was partially deaf since childhood and began wearing a hearing aid at age 14.

more about the hearing aid
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=75983&highlight=hearing+aid
i

Back
Top Bottom