"Arms around Paris" - the (UK) chart prediction thread!

Where do you think "ITMAAP" will enter the UK chart?

• Total voters
I think the low placing is because single sales have gone up through downloads in the last couple of years. Morrissey doesn't sell downloads so can't compete with those artists that do. In the past he could get a reasonable placing through the physical sales, that's not as true now.

Considering recordstore has left so many of us without, it will be lucky to even get in the charts at all. :mad:

I feel deflated. Looks like another "All you need is me" chart position is on the cards and this one is getting the airplay!

I wonder if Years of Refusal will prove a chart-topper??

I feel deflated. Looks like another "All you need is me" chart position is on the cards and this one is getting the airplay!

I wonder if Years of Refusal will prove a chart-topper??

i reckon the album will. the single was never gonna make number 1 regardless of all the silly excuses and conspiracy theories on here:tantrum:

Hate to be "I told you so" but since the beginning I thought it was a bad idea for a single. There are at least four other tracks on YoR that would be a better choice.

No reflection on the song -- it's a good one -- but not single material.

I hope to be proven wrong, but it looks as if Irish Blood will be the highest charting single of Morrissey's career...

Back
Top Bottom