Article: "Morrissey 25: Live" - updated list of screenings at Last of the Famous International Playb

Re: Article: "Morrissey 25: Live" - updated list of screenings at Last of the Famous International P

Yes! Charlotte, here I come.

I live down the freeway from Pasadena but I'm tempted to drive to Palm Desert because NOBODY would be there. :p Actually, maybe some fans in Palm Springs...

Re: Article: "Morrissey 25: Live" - updated list of screenings at Last of the Famous International P

I live down the freeway from Pasadena but I'm tempted to drive to Palm Desert because NOBODY would be there. :p Actually, maybe some fans in Palm Springs...

This is very interesting as my wife and I came to Plam Springs (La Quitna Resort) for a long weekend. As I made myself aware of the surroundings, the mountains, the spanish architecture, the late hollywood era feel, I couldn't help but feel this is or possibly was/could be a very inspirational place for Moz to get away and reflect/write songs.

Since Moz is in LA, most of the time now it seems, this could be the place (Palm Springs, off the beaten path). It remindes me of the Joshua Tree U2 feel, no connection to Moz's choice in music or attempt to imualate U2, it's the atmophere, the setting that I'm really thinink he could to. Looking at out the mountainace back drop off the desert southwest, I could totaly see a awesome alblum covere with Moz, with the music to back the feel, classic Moz.

Not sure if anyone reads this site from his camp, I think they do though even though it is considered "so-low", and for good reason sometimes. Wisper to Moz to get out to the desert this Fall (October) and create more brillance he's capable of. Secure a privates suite at one of the luxurious resorts, take in the surroundings and create the brillance that is you.

This is not the end of Moz with trials and tribulations of 2013, for him, this is the time of "balancing lifes riches, amongst the ditches", and "the flat greys in between" (the never played symphonies).

BeeWee

BeeWee~

- - - Updated - - -

This is very interesting as my wife and I came to Plam Springs (La Quitna Resort) for a long weekend. As I made myself aware of the surroundings, the mountains, the spanish architecture, the late hollywood era feel, I couldn't help but feel this is or possibly was/could be a very inspirational place for Moz to get away and reflect/write songs.

Since Moz is in LA, most of the time now it seems, this could be the place (Palm Springs, off the beaten path). It remindes me of the Joshua Tree U2 feel, no connection to Moz's choice in music or attempt to imualate U2, it's the atmophere, the setting that I'm really thinink he could to. Looking at out the mountainace back drop off the desert southwest, I could totaly see a awesome alblum covere with Moz, with the music to back the feel, classic Moz.

Not sure if anyone reads this site from his camp, I think they do though even though it is considered "so-low", and for good reason sometimes. Wisper to Moz to get out to the desert this Fall (October) and create more brillance he's capable of. Secure a privates suite at one of the luxurious resorts, take in the surroundings and create the brillance that is you.

This is not the end of Moz with trials and tribulations of 2013, for him, this is the time of "balancing lifes riches, amongst the ditches", and "the flat greys in between" (the never played symphonies).

BeeWee

BeeWee~

I can guarantee that the Moreno Valley, CA showing will be packed.

No San Diego, CA showing? This is silly. With so many Texas showings I'm surprised there's no throwing the arms around Paris, Texas or San Diego, Texas.

I wonder if the SF moviegoers will cancel?

to use Morrissey's own words, due, I'm reliably advised, to lack of funding. It's quite easy to sell tickets, yet impossible to transport family and friends from F to G, I will have to cancel plans to attend any showings of Morrissey.

I wonder if the SF moviegoers will cancel?

forget the moviegoers, i wonder if something will happen to the film in SF to postpone or cancel the viewing

Is there a spot to look at a list of locations/theaters showing the film? I tried thier search tool and it keeps coming back with no results, even if I enter SFO to NYC zip codes.

What I really want to know is, is the film showing in Utah??

Will goto the Odeon, Hull, next door to the Ice Arena, where he played on the YOR Tour.

Last edited:

so no lost vegas ????????????

Sweet, it's on in Birmingham. Intrigued to see how busy it will be.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom