Morrissey Central "ASHANTE" (December 6, 2021)

ASHANTE

Img_2021_12_06_10_38_23.jpeg

copyright: theworldwon't listen_official

"Certain People I Know" - Esparza.

HH_mozandthegang.jpg

Original 'copyright' - Hector Hazzard / Rough Trade.
FWD.

Whatever happened to the good looking girl on the bike who was also in the Everyday Is Like Sunday video? I'd love to know. (But not as much as I'd love to know what happened to the girl from the Cure Charlotte Sometimes video.

Apparently the girl from EILS is on this video at 2.12.

Who is that next to Oscar Wilde - John Cena????? First the Ohio State thing, now this. :)

Led to believe that she sought anonymity, as some fans were stalker-like in their attempt to contact her. The video shows few faces from the first ever Smiths convention in Penn, Wolverhampton ('87). A very young Shaun Duggan was present. Nice lad, but boy, did he mimic Moz.

man, that's some cheesy shit. im surprised he hasnt posted a picture of The Last Supper yet with his head superimposed over Jesus' and over the apostles heads the heads of the usual assortment of people he'd like to bum. oscar wilde does look sexy though. oscar wilde could be a member of suede.

Whatever happened to the good looking girl on the bike who was also in the Everyday Is Like Sunday video? I'd love to know. (But not as much as I'd love to know what happened to the girl from the Cure Charlotte Sometimes video.
also fail to see what the big deal is. typical porcine english face. harsh and jowly. im sure it's quite true though what they say, that men only notice hair, make-up and chest, so you can be forgiven i guess.

man, that's some cheesy shit. im surprised he hasnt posted a picture of The Last Supper yet with his head superimposed over Jesus' and over the apostles heads the heads of the usual assortment of people he'd like to bum. oscar wilde does look sexy though. oscar wilde could be a member of suede.
Unlike Jesus, Morrissey is real and not the exaggerated projection of weak religious rehabs as they fumble for meaning in their insect lives hiding under a rock floating in space. Also, unlike bible bashing belligerent boring buffoons Moz doesn't feel the need to sexually abuse other people.

Unlike Jesus, Morrissey is real and not the exaggerated projection of weak religious rehabs as they fumble for meaning in their insect lives hiding under a rock floating in space. Also, unlike bible bashing belligerent boring buffoons Moz doesn't feel the need to sexually abuse other people.
did posting this make you feel big?

also fail to see what the big deal is. typical porcine english face. harsh and jowly. im sure it's quite true though what they say, that men only notice hair, make-up and chest, so you can be forgiven i guess.
If you think the girl from Charlotte Sometimes is porcine then I think you need to stop wearing your mothers NHS glasses and go to Specsavers.

5bf4a3e0-9bcf-4131-80a4-f1f4a68694b2_1024.jpg

well i wonder if any of the bicyclists hooked up after that shoot
Good question. Surely they got tanked and ended up cycling home blind drunk while accidentally knocking side mirrors off parked cars. I did that once by mistake in Dublin and ended up in the middle of the street in a scratchless heap. Nowadays you'd be run over by a self-driving car not expecting a drunk gombeen to materialise from nowhere. Tsk modern life is rubbish.

Good question. Surely they got tanked and ended up cycling home blind drunk while accidentally knocking side mirrors off parked cars. I did that once by mistake in Dublin and ended up in the middle of the street in a scratchless heap. Nowadays you'd be run over by a self-driving car not expecting a drunk gombeen to materialise from nowhere. Tsk modern life is rubbish.
I’ve also fell from cycling home and scraping my chin against concrete whilst under the influence of coors..

Just can’t understand the girl from
The Sunday video???
Yer she looked ok back in the day,
4sake move on folks
She has 🤪🤪🤪

If you think the girl from Charlotte Sometimes is porcine then I think you need to stop wearing your mothers NHS glasses and go to Specsavers.

5bf4a3e0-9bcf-4131-80a4-f1f4a68694b2_1024.jpg
that s a pigs nose and cheeks if ever a saw one. not helped at all by the harsh 40 year old eyes and eyebrows. and god, i just hate that kind of a mouth and chin.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom