Ask Morrissey: MTV 2 (UK) 16th February 9pm

Re: Ask Morrissey

I can't get on myspace at work- is there any chance you would be able to copy & paste the content of the blog, please? I would really appreciate it :)

Ask Morrissey
On Monday February 16th Morrissey will be appearing on MTV2 to be grilled by the one and only Zane Lowe, and it could be your questions tripping from Mr Lowe's goateed lips as MTV2 are giving you the people the chance to submit your own questions for Morrissey.

This is your chance to put all those burning questions to the man himself - click here to submit yours.

Make sure to get your questions in by 5pm this Friday (February 6th) to have a chance of making the cut.

Best of luck!

The link isn't working for some reason though:confused:

Ask Morrissey
On Monday February 16th Morrissey will be appearing on MTV2 to be grilled by the one and only Zane Lowe, and it could be your questions tripping from Mr Lowe's goateed lips as MTV2 are giving you the people the chance to submit your own questions for Morrissey.

This is your chance to put all those burning questions to the man himself - click here to submit yours.

Make sure to get your questions in by 5pm this Friday (February 6th) to have a chance of making the cut.

Best of luck!

The link isn't working for some reason though:confused:

oooo very interesting! thankyou very much :cool:

why have you been lying about living in Newtongrange?

i had a dream and you lived beside the seaside and there was about 5 of us came to your house and your dad was cute (bit young maybe) and he had arranged for a bus to take us to Glasgow maybe and you had a public cafe off from your kitchen.

I'm spot on, innaye?

...wtf. :eek:

Anyway... I don't think I will bother emailing a question as Zane Lowe has a tendancy to talk all over whoever he is interviewing so I probably wouldn't hear the answer to the question anyway.

Here's my chance to ask him about the tummy scar. Very relevant, as always.

Goateed lips?

Moz - MTV2 - 13th February!

Saw this on Morrissey's Myspace page. Too late unfortunately to ask a question.....did I miss it on here???:(

Ask Morrissey

Best of luck!

Re: Moz - MTV2 - 13th February!

Doh?? mistyped the title....its the 16th of course:rolleyes:

Saw this on Morrissey's Myspace page. Too late unfortunately to ask a question.....did I miss it on here???:(

Ask Morrissey

Best of luck!

seen that the other day on mtv 2 itself;)yes it was on here:o

seen that the other day on mtv 2 itself;)yes it was on here:o

Yep, my fault :( Spend a whole day away from the computer and look what happens.

Have been merged now anyway ....phew;)

Re: Ask Morrissey: MTV 2 (UK) 16th February

This appears to be the correct link (it's on www.itsmorrisseysworld.com as well), however - there seems to be a problem on the page - it's not displaying the input box. I've tried three different browsers, so it looks like a problem at their end. EDIT - it says the chance to ask questions is already over - surely that's not right...

Cheers,

Peter

This appears to be the correct link (it's on www.itsmorrisseysworld.com as well), however - there seems to be a problem on the page - it's not displaying the input box. I've tried three different browsers, so it looks like a problem at their end. EDIT - it says the chance to ask questions is already over - surely that's not right...

Cheers,

Peter

"Make sure to get your questions in by 5pm this Friday (February 6th) to have a chance of making the cut".

"Make sure to get your questions in by 5pm this Friday (February 6th) to have a chance of making the cut".

Oh f***ing hell, that's great for us all at work. Twats. Posted at 10:30, finished at 17:00. Great organisation.

Peter

Last edited:
Tags
mtv2 sky zane
Back
Top Bottom